But not everyone rejects Stormfront. A group called the Stormchasers still celebrate her racist dogma...

>But not everyone rejects Stormfront. A group called the Stormchasers still celebrate her racist dogma. After finding each other on Any Forums, the Stormchasers rallied for weeks and months…

Attached: 44B9A838-420F-4BA8-A69C-230E8AC1646D.jpg (480x480, 34.82K)

>Middle aged Jewish roastie with Tumblr hair
Nah, I'll pass.

accurate

i don't care

Would you be a Stormchaser?

Attached: 1627434453405.png (850x713, 617.72K)

tldr nerd

having a jew pretending to be a nazi is literally how the nazis happened. That's like ten levels of irony going...

I think she's a great character and the show died with her

>worshipping women on Any Forums
They would be shunned, fuck roasties.

Didn’t they say she was dead at the end of the last season? I mean the fake Vaught news reported her dying but they kept her alive in secret
Later they said she Suicided herself. What was the point of having her survive anyway ?

>people meet up on this site
Maybe if you're a federal agent

the fact that a literal nazi character isn't allowed to use racial slurs on tv is appalling

Fingerbangs

>was the point of having her survive anyway?
To humiliate the "nazi" alt-right strawman that lives rent free in their heads

>The Stormchasers
Virgin
>The Front-Men
Based.

Explain and don’t say hitler was Jewish like a retard who thinks nazis were free mason Jesuit lizards

I don't like nazis and other extremists either but I found them randomly throwing in a Any Forums ref to be cringey

>randomly

lol

when we meeting up fellow alt-right 4channers???

imagine fucking stormfrost while she laids on bed unable to move all burned up without legs and one hand
OH MY!

Not my Nazi gf

Attached: 97a57d1828ab1173c1fb559eb1d493ab.jpg (2512x2304, 726.3K)

>stormchasers
>milfchasers
they are on to us

Sit on my face mommy.

nazis were literally run by masons

> being this much of a paranoid schizo terrified of human interaction
ill bake the cookies bros, it'll be fun

>OH GOD I SPENT 2 DAYS ON Any Forums I HAVE TO KILL SOMEONE AAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 4chan.png (1747x1065, 3.38M)

You realize people really do commit mass shooting because of /pol?

>because of
Highly unlikely

He’s basically me

no it's because of the television and the violent video games and the satanic rock and roll music

found the glowie

If they were really from Any Forums, they would have called themselves Stormfags.

>glowie
Go back to Any Forums you disgusting tourist.

ok, show us who are the Any Forumsacks

Attached: FS0FhubX0AE6aYe.jpg (1050x2019, 392.72K)

Any Forums is a board of peace

Cast racism on Duquesne

Attached: Pierce.jpg (1280x720, 79.71K)

>considers shooting in the middle of a city a mass shooting even when it's not is intention
dumbass

You realize you're autistic?

I'd flatten an orphanage to time travel back to the 90s if I could have a grilfriend like that. I'd wear plaid and listen to Bush a lot. I do that anyway but I'm just sick of the fucking internet being everywhere all at once.

>the racist chudcels will love this character even though they have no clue the actress is actually jewish!

I think we all spotted it instantly.

>implying any board on Any Forums has any influence on the world.
Go outside for once in your life you stupid fucking faggot.

>he became a mass shooter because of a song
>he became a mass shooter because of a book
>he became a mass shooter because of a game
>he became a mass shooter because of TV
So what is going to be the next one? He became a mass shooter because of a vtuber?

Mental illness the post

>because of
correlation, causation, etc

Nooooooo you can't criticize my heckin niggerinos! Only the evil white incels can do a mass shooting, the niggerinos are innocent! Jamal delivers my paper, he would never do a mass shooting!

The mass shooters even cited Any Forums you complete idiot.

subscribe to pewdiepie

Indeed, and the media, and Homelander, would change the name to something they're actually allowed to call them.

Imagine being the guy who goes on a news program or confronts Homelander saying some shit like "You retards, we're the stormFAGS."

The mass shooters even cited a book you complete idiot.

G..gang violence doesn't count CHUD.

damn, that's a lot of black people on Any Forums

Attached: h.jpg (811x952, 108.75K)

The entirety of Any Forums is overweight unemployed hispanics who can barely order food without going into a nervous breakdown.
It doesn't happen.

stormfront was a tranny?!1!!

>noooooooo those shootings dont count

If you got sources to prove that they didn't mean to kill innocents be my guest and provide them
Chosing to shoot a gun into a full kfc, intending to hit one gangbanger but not caring if you hit a dozen innocents is still intent.

the whole arc was pure humiliation fetish, her distorted body representing the evil that lives in their heads

>What was the point of having her survive anyway ?
So she could die on Homelander's "birthday" to give it enough of a push to stop being a whiny little bitch. It was even foreshadow when he asks her if she's awake and to blink if she wanted to celebrate his birthday, to which she does once he has left, signalling she was going to do something but couldn't let him know.

You never told me guys!
All I found was Sweeneys tits :[

Attached: h5jh1vjdyzw81.jpg (1280x1920, 106.63K)

>when you find janny irl

Wasn’t there a serial killer who killed an actor because she married a nigger? Same thing.

i like large breasts