What exactly are 10-35 year old males supposed to watch and enjoy in current times...

What exactly are 10-35 year old males supposed to watch and enjoy in current times? All of the franchises traditionally targeted towards us have been co-opted and filled with feminist shit
>Star Wars
>Terminator
>Predator
>Marvel
>DC (If the rumors are true)
>Jurassic Park (sort of)
>Witcher
>LOTR
>ASOIAF
>Ghostbusters
>Almost all horror movies are feminist woke shit now
>Hardly any original movies pander to us

But on the bright side maybe it will create a generation of young men who aren't obsessed with pop culture

Attached: 1654465607822.png (656x527, 30.06K)

Idk I just watch old shit
I like David Lean movies

>movies
>2022
lol

None of those franchises are for you if you’re over 18. Grow up and watch real kino.

Youre supposed to ENJOY going to work at your McJob 60 hours a week and WATCH your money get filtered into a system that gives you nothing in return but suicidal thoughts and hypertension

This is why I stick mostly to anime and old stuff.

>I stick mostly to anime
Another man will turn into a woman. Many such cases

just watch old movies

This

Attached: images (1) (6).jpg (194x259, 9.17K)

The biggest movie in the world right now is a male targeted action film.

Cry Danger 1951
Gun Crazy 1950
His Kind of Woman 1951
Kiss Me Deadly 1955
Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye 1950
Laura 1944
Le Deuxième Souffle 1966
Le Samouraï 1967
Murder My Sweet 1944
Out of the Past 1947
Panique 1946
Pickup on South Street 1953
Ride the Pink Horse 1947
The Big Heat 1953
The Big Sleep (pre release)
The Killers 1946
The Killing 1956
The Maltese Falcon 1941
This Gun for Hire 1942
Where the Sidewalk Ends 1950
The Asphalt Jungle 1950

Attached: 23609565-EDMOND_GRAY_American_20th_Century._Crime_noir_paperback_cover.jpg (2043x2921, 1.18M)

Is it good? It feels like I've been meaning to watch it for like a decade now

Most guys play videogames most of the time, but that industry is also being coopted by feminist garbage.

Overall i think (((they))) are making a tactical mistake here, if dudes cant enjoy playing videogames or watching movies at peace they are gonna get redpilled on the internet and shitpost against minorities.

the Nipponkino has conquered

i've been going through the canon and art films in general over the past few years, so thanks jews for making modern entertainment so insufferably bad.

Attached: Ulysses.Gaze.1995.DVDRip.x264-HANDJOB.mkv_snapshot_01.17.10.495.png (992x572, 806.13K)

What about real movies for adults

Thats because based cruise wanted it like that, and he is big enough of a star to have a say.
He is saving cinema from woke disney garbage.

>just watch old movies
yes, he even listed some classics which never get old, star wars original trilogy, predator one and two, terminator 1and2, there are thousands of great movies from the 80s and 90s, im still finding new ones every day even though ive been at it for decades
same goes for music

You are supposed to watch stuff with your family

*saves cinema*

Attached: 5A605DCE-CFD4-4DF1-9D41-FF2EB4522307.jpg (681x383, 125.54K)

eyyy im floatin here

Noir films from the 30s & 40s
Pulp anti-commie comics from the 30s & 40s
Westerns

Embrace rage and contempt.

First two seasons were kinda okay.
Last season was dogshit.
Everything else inbetween was meh.

It's more entertaining to just become politically radicalized and make fun of the FBI and listen to Sven songs on TRS

>MUH FRANCHISES
stfu consoomer

Guys now are supposed to go to Any Forums and meme about jews, minorities and trannies.

I dont like it either but is not like they want us to watch movies and tv shows in peace.

Avoid Franchises. Simple as that. Embrace artsier movies, novel ideas, and one-offs. Embrace genres that aren't action and fantasy. Learn about cinema and story telling so that you can more deeply appreciate movies with more symbolic, nuanced themes.

And if you want long, ongoing series, embrace reading books and stepping away from screens altogether.

You may not like it, but this IS what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 1653938630631.jpg (960x720, 90.48K)

>pop culture was great when it pandered to me but it sucks when it does slightly less so

pretty obvious when they mass banned the depptrial threads theres some shenanegans afoot in 4channel town