Emilia Clarke was in Star Wars in 2018

Attached: 50sqlpng0ok11.jpg (959x1068, 79.39K)

And I wanna be in her 2022

you know what guys. star wars kinda sucks now. maybe the whole selling to disney thing wasnt such a good idea.

George here. Sorry about that. I didnt even need to money I just couldnt be bothered to run the business.

based

What was the point of that Maul cameo again? They were planning to bring him back?

just wait, vader will "summon" him to fight obi wan in the finale

You should have let it die after return of the jedi

Why didn't you just hire someone to manage the company for you and ask them to only work with writers who have a passion for good storytelling?

Well that's episode 6. After 1-6 were finished I was pretty much done.

But then we wouldn't have gotten Revenge of the Sith.

When you have kids you might understand. It just wasnt that important to me any more.

Did she show her tits?

She has tits?

Sounds good
OT was shit filmmaking with a good composer. Do some light studying on the effects of music and you'll see just how low quality most films, games, etc... are, and how reliant on music they are

Sadly no. But she did wear some nice costumes.

>Cast Emilia Clarke in something
>Don't make her show us her boobies
One job.

Attached: Viserys.png (1172x648, 292.35K)

Clarke has such a goofy face. She's not ugly or anything but there's nothing refined about it except for her really early Dany scenes in 2011. She looks like one of the Who from The Grinch.

what business niqqa
even if you didn't sell sw you'd still be rich

>don’t judge a visual and audible medium by its visuals and audio, bro
>this is what plotfags actually believe
read a book, fag

>killed GoT
>killed The Terminator
>killed Star Wars
Next up: Marvel Studios

We ever going to get a Darth Maul series that follows his underworld antics post Seige of Mandalor? Get some Ventress bounty hunting action into the mix. I'm kinda of bored with desert planet series.

yes they’re nice saggers

Dead since like 2019.