This show is an absolute slog, and proof that we dont always need 1 hour episodes...

This show is an absolute slog, and proof that we dont always need 1 hour episodes. I did not care for anything what The deep did but hes still have the episodes.

Attached: the-boys-sunburst-i101099.png (473x709, 763.43K)

Reminder: Dredd is only 90 minutes long.

Just watch the Homelander parts, it's what I did

homelander is the only chatacter worth watching
why the fuck would anyone care about a french guy who looks like an arab

Yeah this show is being single handedly carried by Homelander, deep and A train have no reason to keep being in it, but I guess it's a favor to their actors.

This is why i stopped watching after season 2 episode 1. Feels like runs a bit long and it uses tropes like miscommunication too much to drag out drama. I just read a summary of volume 11 and 12 to see what happens at the end.

It seems It seems at the end both hughie and butcher get injected with compound v and get powers. Black noir is revealed to be some kind of clone of homelander, and his entire reason for existence was actually to watch homelander and execute him if he goes too far out of line. Homelander and black noir fight to the death in the white house. Homelander wins but barely, he is absolutely fucked up and shreded. The entire us army and butcher unload their entire artillery on homelander. Homelander just like translucent is vulnerable and soft on the inside, so after he was opened up by black noir all the artillery completely fucks him up. Butcher does the final blow by ripping his brain out and crushing it.

Also in the final volume, butcher for some reason goes full Eren from SNK and tries to kill literally every supe on earth. He kills MM, frenchie and kimiko who try and stop him. Hughie kills him at the end and marries annie.

that's probably not going to happen considering they changed black noir's character in this

>spoiler
Other way around, it's black noire who wins since he's specifically engineered to be stronger.

Thanks for letting me know. Was wondering what your opinion was.

>I did not care for anything what The deep did but hes still have the episodes
wat?

Mostly it's just incredibly gross and perverted, with several scenes that made my stomach turn like the one with the gills fetish or the popclaw or that new one with the faggots.

You can tell it's directed by jews.

If you wanna watch me havin' a wank, it'll cost you a tenner

So, will Starlight cuck Hughie?

He's been living how many years in the US? Why is he accent still so strong?

The source material is incredibly edgy, wouldn't make sense to not carry some over

Butcher is as good of character as Homelander you cunts

Butcher, Homelander, and Hughie are all interesting characters.

I am really invested in Soldier Boy because Jensen is a fucking great actor.

get rid of disgusting fat ass seth rogen, hughie and starlight from the show

how long has schwarzenegger lived in the US?

I think you're very much a faggot if you watch this show.
Don't @ me im already out.
fuckin capeshitters

This, and also black noir was the actual antagonist and homelander was just a dude driven insane by black noir's antics and getting overwhelmed by his power, but tried to do the right thing in the beginning.

>you fat fuck

Attached: homelander.jpg (1709x900, 383.67K)

Will they murder the show's Homelander's popularity by having have gay sex with Solder Boy?

I want to see a butthole vore scene with a dude.

I'd settle for seeing boobs, seems they only know how to show penises in this show

Reading the comic now, and the edge is all it has going for it, there's nothing, and I mean nothing, to these characters. It's just a disjointed mess of people fucking each other and violent imagery.
The show is FAR superior to the comic, not saying that the show itself is great, but fuck me, the comic is just edgy shit for the sake of edgy shit.
Maybe it gets better, it's not good so far.

Attached: BoysVol1LimitedHC13.jpg (663x1019, 107.38K)

>all it has is EDGE

That's Garth Ennis for you. Pretty much his trademark. That and his intense dislike of religion. Also using that one artist who gives EVERYONE the same face.

Comic fans are retarded. Shows and movies have limited time to tell a story and has to follow more guidelines to get a story told so they cut all the stupid, dumbshit and you are left with something more serviceable than comics. The Boys is the prime example of this, all the dumbshit is cut and you are left with something slightly more entertaining.

I enjoyed S1 of The Boys but S2 was just fucking intolerable. Every single second The Deep was on screen was a wasted second of screentime and the #killnazis #girlpower shit was nauseatingly bad.

yet here you are paying lip service like a good little consoomer.

Soldier boy's actor is superconservative, I doubt he would agree to do that, also I think kripke confirmed it's not happening.

The Deep is kino tho.

>hughie
>interesting
Hahahaahhahahaha

>that one artist who gives EVERYONE the same face
Is it just me or can the artist not decide how to depict Butcher? His face never looks consistent.
I think I have read a good Ennis comic, it was something about a soldier or something, forget what it was, and that one about the prostitute with superpowers... but The Boys is disappointing.

>Shows and movies have limited time to tell a story and has to follow more guidelines to get a story told so they cut all the stupid, dumbshit and you are left with something more serviceable than comics
It feels the opposite for The Boys comic, like all the character development has been scrapped and let's just fill it with SEX AND VIOLENCE.