This might be one of the most important films of the year

This is what I heard from a friend that's working as a make up assistant in the set. Are you hyped?

Attached: FB_IMG_1654617457879.jpg (1080x1920, 172.64K)

nope

nope

Im hyped because i like alien flicks and it has a comfy setting

how will this be twisted to wypipo bad again?

White people be BAD.
Black people be GOOD.

I actually like these negro movies when they don't spend the entire runtime shitting on whites. Us was pretty good and I enjoyed Get Out apart from the anti-white propaganda.

Nope indeed.

More like Peon

>I actually like these negro movies when they don't spend the entire runtime shitting on whites, like that one movie that is all about shitting on whites

It’s a knee jerk reaction from having blacks rammed down my throat every opportunity by the media, but no.
I find it extremely hard to care about anything with black focus or made by blacks.
Fuck them. I’m so tired of them.

So white people are the aliens?

I like how the title of the movie reflects my interest in seeing it

I thought US should already have made a solid point that Peele is a hack, if it wasn't clear with Get Out. Not to mention his already forgotten twilight zone and candyman

Is that a high trust, homogenous white community??? AHHHH IM GOIN INSANE HELP ME MASSA

OP pic reminded me of that old meme of someone posting a bucket of kfc and the next picture being a black guy looking up at it. I miss those days.

banana peele is a hack and keegan is funnier

Never before has a movie been more aptly named..

Peele is an overrated hack

Is he looking up at a big white cock? lol

yes hello fellow white man don't you just hate all of the hollywood prejudice towards us white men?

Lol what a stupid contradictory post. Eat lead.

Tell me about your first time being broken

I read the synopsis. My verdict?

Nope.

IN A WORLD....WHERE FAMILIES HAVE FATHERS

It's funny because the title "Nope" is my response when people ask me if I'm going to see Jordan Peele's latest mediocre turd of a movie