How did they make him appear so big and intimidating? He's only 5'8

How did they make him appear so big and intimidating? He's only 5'8

Attached: 1654617168647.jpg (1800x1800, 534.92K)

Same way they made bane a big guy

That was regular height in 1870 or whenever the fuck, and he was a rough and tumble drunken seaman, he would’ve been very strong.

Why are the basedboys on this site so obsessed with height? It must be insecure manlets making this height since normal sized men dont obsess over something like this

Nick Mullen's final form

strike a nerve manlet?

Because he was assertive, dominant, and confident in himself, intimidatation is a state of mind, more so in the mind of the intimidated.

I'm ~6'1 and never really cared much about bullying manlets. It's funny every now and then but if you take it overly serious, you are a total moron.

He actually killed people, he wasn’t just projecting power he was a loony fuck. He was a whaler, those guys were all lunatics, the shows about them honestly don’t do a good job showing how fucking insane and over the top masculine they were. You didn’t survive that shit unless you hardened up and became a heartless fucker.

What show is that? I think I used to live on that ship.

I'm 6´3" and I make every thread about height

The North Water

Drank semen?

>lunatics, the shows about them honestly don’t do a good job showing how fucking insane and over the top masculine they were
any recommendations? I already read Moby Dick (and some other stuff by Melville) and In the Heart of the Sea, I fucking love whalerkino

You’d have to just read the real history of the era and Arctic exploration. They went up north knowing full well they could get iced in and often did, and often starved. They were often hired to round out a ships crew for other endeavors, Charles Francis Hall hired some and they were really bad.

>Rapes a boy to death
That's pretty insane

Oh yeah!?? Well I'm 6'3.5" and every thread I've ever made have been taller than yours!

Stilts

>real history of the era
yeah I guessed this much, but what would you recommend exactly, I'm not gonna be reading Wikipedia for fun

How tall is he really?

Attached: 171209 (2).jpg (2050x3000, 1.02M)

I'm 6'4 and I laugh at you, laugh from my mountain.

Attached: 1650907413421.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

>tfw 6'1

Attached: 1648262119974.gif (281x281, 349.29K)

He knew a ting or two about a ting or two.