Why don't cameramen help?

why don't cameramen help?

Attached: The_patriarchy.webm (482x328, 2.14M)

vegans all deserve this fate

Help what? Lions need to eat.

I love this meme. Why won't you help the prey escape the hunter ommmg :((((( poor animalo

Vegans and greenfags fail to realise that animals don't have Walmart or LIDL.

Remember the retard on those dinosaurs threads saying that this doesn't happen in the wild and that baby animals normally die in silence isolated somewhere, because he was butthurt that a documentary was showing violence among animals?

becuase they, much like trumpettes, do not believe in a fair and equal living right for other beings. Just like the chud trumpers think its ok for border patrol to snatch up children and keep them locked away from their innocent parents

shutup fucktard, I knew you would show up in this thread

They swore an oath to never stop recording when cool shit is going down.

Of course, who doesn't remember?

Lmao stupid delusional fucking ape

GOD WILLS IT

Obongo deported more spics than Trump did, and also started the whole kids in cages shit. Trump was a human rights activist compared to President Drone-Strike-Civilians Hussein

Kek

help how? beat those high powered efficient killing machines with their cameras?

absolutely seething

Alright lions wrap it up

help the endangered lions starve to death and go extinct? fucking retard lions need to eat and they're a lot more important that the herbivores they eat

This barely ever happens irl btw

I think the lions handled it just fine, the camera man helping would have been ridiculously unfair.

camera man should have ate the lions after lol

Shut up fag

Every time you see a doe without a fawn her fawn(s) have been predated. By a coyote or a bear or and eagle or fucking something

Cow = white boys
Lions = black kings

>help retarded cow baby that was born without the fear of predators
>cow grows up and propagates its retarded genes
Well congratulations fool, you’ve just interfered in the survival of the fittest and created dozens of docile cows who don’t run away from predators and killed far more cows than the one you saved.

it's nature, you respect nature, you leave it alone.

why? fuck nature

Except it's the blacks that are genetically made to be prey. They have fast twitching muscles made for running. Whites have slow twitch for power and strength.

Blacks are natural prey and cowards. Whites are hunters.

It's funny because I remember a case of a camera crew interfering because a retarded lioness got gored by a buffalo

I mean really though they could just give the lions a mcdonalds and the cows some salad and everyone walks away happy

This he cheers when the lion eats the calf and when the incel clears out the classroom.
STOP WORSHIPING DEMONS!

that was a literal black bull hunted down by a blonde haired creature with light eyes.

It's funny because I remember a case of a camera crew interfering because a retarded lioness got gored by a buffalo

>also started the whole kids in cages shit
And the contractor that build all the cages? You guessed it, Biden's brother

In the whole vast domain of living nature there reigns an open violence, a kind of prescriptive fury which arms all the creatures to their common doom. As soon as you leave the inanimate kingdom, you find the decree of violent death inscribed on the very frontiers of life. You feel it already in the vegetable kingdom: from the great catalpa to the humblest herb, how many plants die, and how many are killed. But from the moment you enter the animal kingdom, this law is suddenly in the most dreadful evidence. A power of violence at once hidden and palpable … has in each species appointed a certain number of animals to devour the others. Thus there are insects of prey, reptiles of prey, birds of prey, fishes of prey, quadrupeds of prey. There is no instant of time when one creature is not being devoured by another. Over all these numerous races of animals man is placed, and his destructive hand spares nothing that lives. He kills to obtain food and he kills to clothe himself. He kills to adorn himself, he kills in order to attack, and he kills in order to defend himself. He kills to instruct himself and he kills to amuse himself. He kills to kill. Proud and terrible king, he wants everything and nothing resists him.

From the lamb he tears its guts and makes his harp resound ... from the wolf his most deadly tooth to polish his pretty works of art; from the elephant his tusks to make a toy for his child - his table is covered with corpses ... And who in all of this will exterminate him who exterminates all others? Himself. It is man who is charged with the slaughter of man ... So it is accomplished ... the first law of the violent destruction of living creatures. The whole earth, perpetually steeped in blood, is nothing but a vast altar upon which all that is living must be sacrificed without end, without measure, without pause, until the consummation of things, until evil is extinct, until the death of death.

Attached: 5F3E318C-B6E2-48BE-87F5-0B5101AD8CF4.jpg (683x899, 51.57K)

Why do we need lions?

>third lion at the end
kek

>HOLD MY CAMERA, I'M GOING TO GO DRAG THEM LIONS OF THEIR PRAY.

Attached: 1642000206759.gif (650x500, 726.63K)

>that lion just walking up and chomping on that calf

Attached: 1647986336594.gif (200x109, 2.01M)

trump did a lot more drone strikes than obama he just changed the rules so there was less public info published

They be cool nigga

There's no moral difference between helping either animal. They operate in another world. The only thing they could've achieved is negatively effecting the gene pool by punishing the lions for succeeding and rewarding the ox for failing.

Attached: 1631446536427.webm (718x404, 2.31M)

wtf i’m a catholic monarchist now

herbivores breed until they use up their food sources and starve en masse without predators

t. brainwashed muppet, tricked into supporting billionaire and conglomerates
>wahhh waahhhhh Drumpf

Not watching

Attached: 68828485-0196-4D7D-BFB5-BB9B678B4185.jpg (656x679, 44.3K)

hahaha holy shit what did that retard expect?

Why? So the lion cubs get fucked out of their meal because of some stupid moose?

>Lions. Do we need 'em?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6.43K)

>why don't cameramen help?
They took the Cameraman's Oath, to not intervene when kino is being made

Attached: file.png (980x911, 886.63K)

No you pedo sicko, no one is saying baby animals don't die, the problem is every single story involves dead babies and losing their brood?
In WWD the only babies that died were a couple of diplodocus out of thousands and the baby rexes at the very end when the meteor hits.

Based. I'm also not going to help any humans being killed by animals. Less competition for me.

This guy gets it. The role of the cameraman is to oberve, not to participate, anyway.

Based

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1633922019288.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

And troons love to abort, circumcise and troon kids out...

>nature is le bad

Also the baby bird in WWB getting eaten alive by ants

How is it that lions have been killing these cows and other herbivores for hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of years and there isn't a single evolutionary advantage that has occurred?

They have horns, but can't use them to kill lions. They have teeth, but it's only useful for grazing grass. They weigh more, but that's just so they taste better.

How do Darwinfags reconcile this?

:(

the bork for relaxing around jaguars

I understand that’s how nature works but it’s still sad. The way the baby just watches as it’s mother is killed. At least it got eaten itself rather than slowly dying of starvation.

Owner for not coming out with a shotgun when the dog is screaming while getting attacked

Because to help the bulls would kill the lions. The lions need to eat too.

Animals don't think like humans

A buffalo could kick your ass