She's right, you know

She's right, you know

Attached: wa.webm (1792x1080, 2.9M)

YWNBAM

Oreo

I wanted to be able to become a woman for a short time just to see if I'd become less rational, more manipulative and a subjectivist.

Who is this lovely actress?

But you wouldn't be able to judge it, because you would be a woman.

>the brother looks more like a girl
>the sister looks more like a boy

This movie confused my peepee.

Attached: 1487425468561.jpg (540x511, 61.04K)

what movie is this?

Charlotte Gainsbourg

The Cement Garden

Attached: ce.webm (1792x1080, 3M)

Nah, id rather not be a chick

This is what drives every MtF Tranny.
It's just mental illness (gender dysphoria) combined with autogynophilia (fetish)

Ok, so I wish when I returned to being a male I retained all the reasoning I had when I was a female, but capable of evaluating that as a male.

>women being allowed to dress however they like is male supremacy
>men not being allowed to dress however they like is misogyny
>up is down
>war is peace
>freedom is slavery
my respect for women and the feminist movement grows by the day

Concrete Garden. French Jewess Charlotte Gainsbourg plays the older sister to two English boys. When their ill single mother dies they bury her in their home and try to keep it a secret so they won't be put into care by social services. Gradually Ms Gainsbourg and the elder pubescent brother take on the roles of mother and father, raising their younger brother. Their relationship at times verges on incestuous.

*Cement. My bad. Also their was another younger sister I forgot about

whats the deal, this is a troon board or something? is globohomo caching us?

Historically and evolutionarily, having men act like women means they are trying to get the perks and protection that women get and not pay the price of risking their lives to protect their tribe/village/city, which is why men aren't allowed to act like women.

Conversely, women acting like men is something that always happened (high heels was originally male fashion, for example) and allowed only insofar as the women didn't endanger themselves, as wombs were an essential commodity to long term success of a tribe/village.

Whatever propaganda movie this is from is trying to use female attractiveness to get men to do X, in this case, act like a woman.

It's very useful if your enemies men act like women, because they won't risk their lives to protect their tribe/village/people.

>Their relationship at times verges on incestuous.
>verges

Attached: come on now.jpg (343x390, 28.17K)

didnt she get double teamed by niggers and her son got bullied by the entire nation for it LOL

You didn't say that the first time.

Attached: monkey.jpg (800x450, 36.58K)

Verges? They have hot sister/brother sex.

It's been a long time since I saw it, but I can't remember if they actually do the deed or just come close to it. I think he may have masturbated while watching her at some point.