This is the most edgy juvenile piece of shit show I have ever watched. Is all anime this fucking banal and infantile...

This is the most edgy juvenile piece of shit show I have ever watched. Is all anime this fucking banal and infantile? Why is this considered a masterwork of fiction?

Attached: MV5BYWE1YTU4NmYtMTY2Ni00NDIxLTgwMzYtNWJjYWE4MDE5OTE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc2NjA5MTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1383, 265.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readmanganato.com/manga-ma952557/chapter-329
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the board for film and television, not kiddy comics
scram

Careful now.

The Manga is what is good. It's never had a decent adaptation ever.

>Why is this considered a masterwork of fiction?
it isn't tho, the manga is, anime is a powerpoint slideshow

The fanbase is filled with edgy teenagers, depressed men and gym bros who are known for having 1 digit iq. What were you expecting?

the 90s anime does its best tho. but yeah the manga is amazing. the beginning volumes can be edgy but it gets way better in quality and art

the cgi movies are hated unfairly

Cause weebs read it when they were like fifteen and thought all the basic philosophy crossed with excessive violence was deep and made them "mature" for liking. Many such cases.

>basic philosophy
berserk isn't up it's own ass with muh philosophy like most anime and manga, that's why it's one of the more accessible mangas to get into and why alot of normies like it.

It's universally hated though.

readmanganato.com/manga-ma952557/chapter-329

read this chapter faggot

>Le edgy contrarian

What? Berserk is universally loved

Sounds like you watched the first episode. gtfo retard

>GORE AND SEX.... ARE LE BAD
methinks user needs the rape correction

Because it's the work of a master ?
The artwork is just superior to any comic or manga ever produced. The story may be a bad point but the philosophical concepts it tackles are not "juvenile". I guess most it passed over your head and you came here to spout your ignorance.

Because weebs are autistic
even when that anime is aimed at people who are not so autistic, it's still a japanese show

>Because anime is shit
ftfy

>This is the most edgy juvenile piece of shit show I have ever watched
watch more shows then faggot

>>Because anime is shit
Yes
exactly for low IQ people

This also add manga in the mix as well and vns and lns as well.

Maybe some VNs don't count

I love ranobe, pure escapism with none of the filler or woke bullshit you find in western fiction. Rascal Does Not Dream is top-tier

>some don't count
Lmao. I tried all the highest rated ones, they are all for low IQ weebs.