We lost…

We lost…

Attached: 5B995C3F-F91B-4303-9DA2-F269AB983E2F.jpg (750x903, 408.29K)

I really hope it's actually good. The last two were alright if you closed your eyes during the horrible nostalgiabait scenes.

The last one was terrible. I hope this one is decent. I like seeing dinosaurs.

OPERATION ASTEROID/ operation extinction (we can decide on official name)- basically next week gayassic farce is going to be stealing a ton of screenings from tom, all of the IMAX and many other showings. top gun is an historic feel good classic kino and this garbage jewish CGI trashfire is potentially going to harm top guns numbers. millions of dinosaur loving redditors are going to see it just because it has their science chicken monsters in it- if this happens top gun won’t reach the full potential we all want it to. tom is counting on us, the future of movie making is counting on us. how the fuck can we disrupt and sabotage this shitty flick and secure top guns box office legacy?

>the dinosaurs have escaped for the 23rd time
>AGAIN
>*prints 1 gorillian dollars*
why

They were fucking horrible. Marvel movies with dinosaurs.

>We lost…
Damn straight they did.

Attached: lol.jpg (676x763, 155.04K)

That's not all.
>we created another dinosaur facility again
>oh no our hubris caused a disaster again
>nature reclaims the facility again

They did this only 6 times over 30 years span. It's MCU that floods market with 23 same shits over last decade.

its dinosaurs dude

The only good sequence was the one in Malta, was kinda fun and had that Persian market aesthetic I enjoy

lost what

It's been 4 years since last one. Don't act like they spam these every few months like for example capeshit.

when have chuds ever won lmao

The makers of this movie must have thought the scene in Jurassic World where he trains raptors was really fucking cool because there's about 20 scenes in this movie where the characters do this.

Attached: tumblr_nqbp5auNLN1uz3m01o1_500.gif (476x237, 1.01M)

Are normalniggers really going to watch this shit? After the last one?

Attached: 1596321811782.jpg (500x500, 18.05K)

Spanish Civil War

Lost World.

That would imply they are capable of rational thinking.

Its not about them spamming it, its about them making the same movie every fucking time.

>black woman = main focus
No shit (((critics))) are sucking it up.

are audience scores going to be allowed much longer?

When don't we based chuds win?

They're all the same fucking movie with a grand total of two different casts, which are now brought together for the sixth completely identical movie.

>The last two were alright
Fallen Kingdom was SHIT.

Does it matter? The audience scores will be "Verified," AKA boosted by paid shills. It's useless. Metacritic user scores are more reliable now.