YOU RAPED MY MOUTH!

>YOU RAPED MY MOUTH!
lol?

Attached: 1644922089877.png (1668x909, 1.56M)

thank you mr skeletal

can you even grape someone in the mouth

wtf happened to her face

she mean she suck his dick ?

Blair White?

he raped her mouth

What happened to her face? She used to look cute as fuck.

Can't be arsed to watch season three after the shit show of season two.

The irony about all this and regardless of what the nature of the sexual thing is, this is a show with literal exploding human heads every few seconds,

..and americans care more about sexual problems than ..exploding heads every few seconds in their lives.

literally: be american: get shot

the wall meme is real

she's got junkie face already

>OF THE GUY WHO I FUCKING SUCKED OFF TO GET A JOB I WANTED?

>raped
uh as I recall it was transactional

Any Forums chuds seem to not be able to wrap their head around that she was forced to suck his dick. Really speaks volume about the quality of men that post in these threads, same men also wonder why they are dying alone.

Attached: 1521720401199.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

yes, for decades and decades and decades

>can bite dick off
you cant be mouth raped

i would definitely explode in her mouth if you get what i am saying

>forced
she could have left, she literally has superpowers.

>Really speaks volume about the quality of men that post in these threads

Ironic and yikes.

you could have walked off but you didn't

>forced

Attached: 1628939262556.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

BOGG'D & WALL'D

She got mouth raped. Keep up.

>gib blowjob
>"k"
this is now a rape

thanks for further proving my point, look it doesn't matter if you think rape isn't real - your opinions don't change anything, so just relax

>comics make a throwaway joke that starlight was coerced into sucking dick as a way to show how powerless she actually is and how she has to roll with the system because she can't
>show turns it into a metoo type of thing and women issues.

she was able to wrap her head around something alright

didnt she sucked deeps dick because she believed deeps lies that he is the right hand of homelander? she did id because she was stupid and wanted a better stand in the 7. no rape at all

>The first person you have to forgive... is yourself.
Is he right?

Attached: thats deep.jpg (876x801, 54.38K)

good job sister

hahaha how the fuck is mouth rape even real like nigga just close your mouth

see

Imagine sucking off a dude in order to get your job because you're unqualified for it, and then thinking you should keep the job you're unqualified for and he should lose the job he's actually qualified for as a result.

>forced to suck his dick
"Suck my dick or you won't be on this super team."
"No I'd rather not".
"Goodbye".

Attached: Sluuurp.jpg (680x677, 79.26K)

she looks like kate mara to me now

Attached: just_walk_away.jpg (500x281, 47K)

I hated that they changed this

In the comic it's very clearly
>you can leave if you want no problem
>but if you want to be famous you need to suck us off

and she does - i.e. she chooses freely to debase herself. Made more sense for the character imo

No one forced her, she could walk away, it was her decision because she wanted that job.
She choose the job over her own fucking dignity.

Seriously, though, she looks like one of those DALL-E people. Like it isn't an actual, live-action image of someone.

see

Oh believe me it shows

Who are you quoting

rape is real, and women love it.

>You're wrong because....you just are ok!?
Lefty retard

only if its consensual

Yes, that's actually true.
In fact, in general, when people apologize for things, they're not really doing it for the people they wronged, but rather for themselves. They feel bad because they did bad things, and now they want you to make them feel better. It's pretty fucking gay.

Anons have said that even Becca wasn't raped by Homelander. I think people here think that rape only means Irreversibile-tier rape which is pretty stupid. Any sexual thing you don't want to happen to you can be categorized as rape. Obviously not all are as bad or traumatizing as getting your asshole destroyed for 15 minutes by some rando but still, it's a form of rape. Like Autism - it's a spectrum.

Attached: cat.jpg (540x535, 33.98K)

see

Incels hate women and will deny every sexual abuse and side with the abuser, and then, when they cant deny it say women deserve it, then say women enjoy rape, thats it, incels are just trannies. That being said, she wasn't forced, she was coerced, is not the same thing.

she lost a tonne of weight

see

Picture this: You have an 8 year old daughter, you love her. She comes home from school one day and she's all messed up and crying. You ask her "what's wrong?" At first, she hesitates but you insist. Eventually she says "Teacher told me he won't pass me unless i let him touch me" (she wasn't penetrated btw). Was is not rape ? Do you tell her "oh lol, just walk it off honey, you weren't raped !"

Attached: 1597161153679.jpg (612x475, 37.17K)

>Any sexual thing you don't want to happen to you can be categorized as rape.
Wrong. Rape is defined by consent, you can fuck people that don't want to be fucked, but as long as they consented is not rape. Coercion can take away your ability to consent, but wanting or not wanting to fuck have never been relevant to rape.

she hit 30

The wall gets everyone eventually

Raped Becca and kept her clothes completely intact. Okay.
Off topic, just wanted to throw it out there. It must suck for Homelander's son to smell blood. In middle school, I swear I could smell the period blood. Ryan can probably taste it.

How embarrassing for the actress to blurt that out

shit scenario children are not adults

I'm trying to get through season 2 but every scene that doesn't involve Homelander is such a slog. Also it's insane how many plot points get resolved by someone getting blackmailed and instantly backing down.

Deepbros... we're home

Attached: 1654442478309.jpg (1080x1350, 553.25K)

>Picture this
but why it has nothing to do with the problem

>Anons have said that even Becca wasn't raped by Homelander.

that's because S1 implied she wasn't raped, especially considering the faces she made when she saw Homelander, and then Butcher in the ending
that was retconed in S2 into normal rape

ok imagine the same scenario but your daughter is 20 and it's her boss

>Teacher told me he won't pass me
Going to school isn't the same thing than getting a job, absolute retard.

She knows nobody made her suck that dick, right? Right?

That's called called statutory rape retard

>S1 implied she wasn't raped
ok you people are clearly delusional so nevermind all i've said lmao

Reminder that this is how ALL women think nowadays and its constantly reinforced by leftist media like Bezos channel and Netflix.

Retroactive consent, aka if you blow your asshole boyfriend for 3 years you can claim it was rape after you breakup and it absolves you from guilt and the consequences of your poor choices.

Attached: 24242323.jpg (1080x1350, 244.43K)

see

it's not her boss she wants him to be her boss
she actually sucked him off so that he can become her boss

If that happened I would wear his fucking skin then call my daughter a whore and weak for not killing him herself. Absolutely pathetic, no daughter of mine. I'M IBERIAN!!!!
WHORE WIFE IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION.

>Unironically falling for this meme
Rape is penis in vagina without consent and that is it

You’ll never be a woman, fella

>Women literally changed what rape means to fill her needs
Was every woman who sucked a dick or two, raped now?

her acting is embarrassing enough

>picture this completely unrelated scenario that in no way functions the same as the one being discussed

not only had she superpowers, but forcing someone to suck your dick seems like the best way to get your dick bit or your balls torn off. i cant think of a single more vulnerable position that you could put yourself in as a would be rapist.

see

>ok imagine the same scenario but your daughter is 20 and it's her boss
Then she is a fucking stupid adult.
Accepting to suck someone to get a job where you will work everyday is absolutely fucking retarded.

I also think women are children

>women have the same agency as 8 year olds
at least we admit that