Literally the most obnoxious, edgelord pseud character. Why does Any Forums like him so much?

Literally the most obnoxious, edgelord pseud character. Why does Any Forums like him so much?

Attached: 1654326628727.jpg (504x524, 80.25K)

because he's an obnoxious, edgelord pseud character

you answered your own question

A strong drive makes characters likable to me no matter what their personality is like.

Any Forums is full of obnoxious edgelord pseuds.

i don't know, he took their advice about having sex but forgot to have standards.

/thread

>I don’t sleep, I dream

LMAO I remember Any Forums thought that shit was so deep and even made those cringe posters with quotes on it

he's literally me

because he's a chad on the outside angry blackpilled incel on the inside just like pic related

Attached: 1649295321809.jpg (433x427, 86K)

I used to like him when I was 15, now I realize Marty was the based one

every line of dialogue this character had was some of the worst dreck i've ever seen in "premier" television. absolutely embarrassing

vincent from collateral was far better and did it first

Attached: rustvincent.png (669x348, 321.95K)

Didnt you watch the ending? He was cured

marty was a fucking loser hypocrite who ended up losing his family.

he's me irl

rust only lost his family due to tragedy, marty lost his family because for all his street smarts he was dumb about the one thing that mattered

This thread and board reeks of low IQ sheltered bitches.If you ask me he handled his life's stress and trauma alright by not killing himself,did you even watch the show?

yeah that 2 minute scene definitely makes up for an entire season of unadulterated cringe

Arguments DISMISSED

Attached: d4ef35358c66ea55633c87223daf4fe7.jpg (488x366, 19.47K)

yeah fucked some young pussy who didn't even want to stay with his old ass lol. then acts like a child when she wants to leave him.

>He does it again!

Attached: Spoiler 14.png (720x330, 250.19K)

where was rust from again?

'laska

b8

Alright, you got me user.

Why did she want to fuck him? He was just some shitty fat cop

She was some kind of underage prostitute that he saved years before

I love when he's holding the meth cook in handcuffs and he tells Rust 'Time is a flat circle.'

Rust absolutely REEEEEs because he's using his own shtick against him.

this. she was mentally ill and used up already with daddy issues.

women love men in enforcement roles

>doesn't understand irony
reddit might be more your speed