It would be more pleasing to the eye if all Jutland was Danish

It would be more pleasing to the eye if all Jutland was Danish.

Attached: In a perfect world.jpg (2171x1501, 397.92K)

it would also be more pleasing to eye if all of spain was british rather than just gibraltar.

Exactly

No

Honestly no, Britain itself is a willful aberration.

>It would be more pleasing to the eye if all Jutland was Danish.

Denmark's promise not to fuck with the constitution in Schleswig-Holstein was hundreds of years old; it had been in place since the HRE was still operational. But since Danes are sneaky snakes in the grass, they did it anyways in order to restrict the German people's rights, and try and encroach on our sovereignty. The Danes thought they could take on the entire German Confederation at the same time lol don't make me laugh. They actually thought they'd win a straight up war lmao the first SH war was just a bunch of armed peseants, God damn Danes are dumb.

To promise one thing then to do another; this is the Danish way. They're just lucky we didn't keep going all the way to Bornholm.

Attached: 1660239773077.png (545x686, 185.51K)

no, gibraltar is a mistake small mole that should be removed, and portugal needs to be annexed by spain.

Wish they could streach to Mecklenburg-Vorpommern too. Would be cool sharing a border with Danes. They are ok people.

"Our"?

Danes wouldn't want to border Poles though.

Why? We have no problems with each other, nor the conflicts in the past. We are completely fine with each other.

Its called Jylland though

Dude his family came from Germany in 1820. Have some respect!

Danes don't like poles from the same reason every westerner dislike the poles.

No. They can have all of Schleswig, but leave Holstein to Germany.

Danes dislike the poles from the same reason westerners dislike the poles.

Attached: 0909089.png (604x616, 373.66K)

Daily reminder that the danes actually got so traumatized by the butt-fuck that they seriously considered joining germany itself

I've never heard anything bad about Poland, if you consider us Westerners.

You are southerners.

I am westernest and the only cunts I hate are France and Germany

Spain isn't typical western. I'm more talking about germanics.
You are very lucky not many polish moved

SeeWestern I mean germanics you are southern and far away from us, that's why you like us.

really? what is the reason for that?

>You are very lucky not many polish moved
Ukrainians were the second biggest immigrants after huemonkeys BEFORE the war, poles are very different?

guess

yes we are worse than ukrainians as immigrants we're closer to balkan apes or caucasians by behavior