Attached: ldld.jpg (1280x720, 89.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE
youtube.com/watch?v=wX4j6MG794Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hug_machine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people in the comments have never lived with a severely autistic child

it's hell on earth

You're honour it's true he strangles himself and shot himself 6 times in the stupid fucking idiot autistic head of his....i swear.

>Dad insists autistic 16 year old son was an accident

Autists contribute nothing but hardship to the world. You can tell that the whole family hated him and are relieved he's gone

True. If I was on that jury I'd vote to acquit. My coworkers was a really happy cheerful person. She already had a child and a second was on the way. The second was very autistic and it sucked the life out of her. She's a shell of her former self and openly talks about how she regrets having him. At a christmas party she go drunk and talked about how she would fantasize about leaving him in the woods or something.

They say 'I miss Sam' like they're talking about a family dog that died years ago kek. Truly sociopathic. Aside from that I don't see anything wrong, the dead weight of society SHOULD be purged.

Careful, you're going to get a ton of replies from some autists who think they are rainman and everyone is impressed with their photographic memory of MLP

>Would you make sure freak is ok?
Damn

How the fuck was the dad charged when he was the only one not at the house?

Story is so old that you can lookup he got 2 years for involuntary manslaughter.

Society is collapsing. The mother should be the one jailed, that dumb bitch "i fell back asleep"

Sad. Many such cases!

The oldest sister too. She saw him in freezing cold water and left him on purpose to die. Everyone must have hated him.

lived up the street from an insanely autistic kid he’d run around the neighborhood in his underwear covered in permanent marker and attack pets and any kid on the street, wonder what he’s up to now

The dad was a professor? Lol. I love when successful and/or attractive people get married and somehow end up having a fucked up or ugly kid. Their brains literally don't know how to process it.

>>worst acting I've ever seen
they didn't even try to appear sad, just the mother a little bit but she stopped when she realized she didn't sounds sincere but creepy as fuck

RIP Sam

Attached: Crying Pig.png (842x455, 447.34K)

Yeah, the amount of people who pat themselves on the back thinking they would be different is truly disgusting. There was no escape for this family. They would have been stuck taking care of him until their bodies broke down from old age, then he would have been put in a home where the staff would hate him even more and abuse him. It's a fucked up world, but they are unironically better off even though the dad had to be put away for a few years.

The morality of killing severely autistic/disabled children...

so what do you do? when you find out they're that autistic you just arrange an accident for them when they're very young and it can be written off as an actual accident?

I hope and pray that I never have to experience that.

There is no good answer. Death is probably better for the child and his family, but society will never condone it. Deep down you will always feel guilt over it too unless you are a psychopath. It's just a horrendous hand to be dealt.

the same thing

>people in the comments have never lived with a severely autistic child
>it's hell on earth
>Autists contribute nothing but hardship to the world. You can tell that the whole family hated him and are relieved he's gone
>The oldest sister too. She saw him in freezing cold water and left him on purpose to die. Everyone must have hated him.
>lived up the street from an insanely autistic kid he’d run around the neighborhood in his underwear covered in permanent marker and attack pets and any kid on the street, wonder what he’s up to now
The only people I know who hate autistic people this much, are sociopaths and people with borderline personality disorder( halfway to sociopaths).
The reason is that autists have enhanced empathy, and can tell Sociopaths and Borderlines are fucked in the head, and are also stubborn enough to not want to go along with the lying non-functional bullshit the Sociopath/BPDs come up with.
Also, most BPDs, and Sociopaths are essentially handicapped as far IQ.

Wow so ancient people had it right with abandoning gimpy children huh

Bros how can I make sure my child doesn't end up like one of you?

Attached: 1653265026942.jpg (261x225, 9.47K)

At least kids with Down Syndrome or other disabilities can progress mentally to a point and show affection, communicate, become somewhat self sufficient and so forth, but what can you really do with a child that will forever be at the mental age of a 1 year old?

Imagine this being your life 24/7
youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE

>*eats crayon*

Yeah, I could raise a downy no problem. I would probably crack after a few years of raising Sam though.

kek you called itAlso, >enhanced empathy
lmao
you’re either autistic or never met one, that’s the only way to be this delusional.

what is this acting lmao

Jonbros...

t. never saw a severely autistic child shart in his bath

it's not a good life

jesus christ jontron is different now

100%

>t. Autist who’s entire family loathes him
Lol do them a favor and kys. You retards are a plight on the rest of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=wX4j6MG794Q
Reminds me of Frankenstein's monster

It's you who lacks empathy for the families who have to deal with severely autistic children. You only see a fraction of their lives, but for them it's a neverending torment that most of them did nothing to deserve.

Exactly, this. Ali can’t believe the retards in here saying “you have no idea what it’s like!” And I never will because I will never bring into this world an autistic/deformed child, nor will I ever raise one. Either abortion or if you are too much of a pussy and wait, euthanasia.

>tfw i would regularly bully and beat up a kid in HS
>ended up finding out in senior year he was mildly autistic
>continue anyways

Well the daughter texted him the photo so he should have gone home to save the helpless females because they can't be held to account for their actions.

Autism doesn't show up in screening tests before birth

can't you shove kids like this onto the government or something?

Oh NOW you want government to fix all your problems!

Nothing can ruin your life faster than an autistic child. Even mildly autistic it's a gamble whether they'll be a savant with a phd or a neet loser in your basement until you die. It genuinely terrifies me and I'd never impregnate a woman over 35 because of the risk.

The government created this problem by making euthanasia illegal.

Some Autists like to be “compressed” for some reason.
There is actually something called a “Hug Machine, that is used to calm autists down.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hug_machine

This would explain why the autist was bound up like that.
Referring to family members by offensive names isn't uncommon, especially if you find them annoying sometimes.
I refer to my sister as “Spawn of Satan”.

Autists also have been shown to have weird nerve sensitivity.
It’s possible the autist found the cold water comforting in some way, especially if he was bound up in a life jacket, which was probably hot even in cold weather.
Hypothermia probably just got the autist before he or anybody else realized.

Parents who want to hurt autistic kids are probably much more likely to beat them to death in a rage,
Poison the autist,
Or get the autist to walk into traffic.

This honestly just sounds like mildly frustrated family members leaving an autist to his devices, and the autist getting fucked by the weather and circumstances.

well it's not like the gubmint lets you euthanize them