Disney always wins, baby

Disney always wins, baby.

Attached: FUp_LiYWQAE1U5n.jpg (3880x2500, 1.97M)

Everyone should be glad she is replacing Captain Bitch.

Kamala exists for the complete opposite reason. It's to help you understand why Captain Marvel is gonna lead the Avengers.

JERSEYCHADS WE WON AGAIN

STATUESTEALERS BTFO INTO IRRELEVANCE

Attached: F81223DF-4126-45EF-A026-38D977BCFB7A.jpg (750x444, 96.49K)

SHILL TIME

Why is anyone even using that site? It's obviously a shill of the studios or at least the average of the reviewers end up to that. At least use the imdb score and make sure the voters are >1000 or so.

>disneyheroes
i cant even read comics anymore. disney has unironically ruined superheroes and comic for a generation.

Not true. Disney knows how hated Brie is so they want to get rid of her fast.

Fandango owns RT, Fandango's CEO is Paul Yanover
>In October 2012, he was named president of Fandango, a ticketing company founded in 2000.[2] Since becoming president, Yanover has expanded the company through acquisitions, including Movieclips in 2014[9] and Rotten Tomatoes, a media review site, in 2016.[2][10]
>In 2018, Yanover helped establish new policies at Rotten Tomatoes,[13] including updated criteria for critics and allowing reviews of other forms of media, including podcasts.[14]
And what did he do before making RT the kind of website that would name Black Panther the best movie of all time, you ask?
>Before being named to his post at Fandango, Yanover served as executive vice president and managing director of Disney Online, where he oversaw all Disney-branded initiatives on the Internet and mobile web, from Disney.com to Disney's suite of premium digital products including online games, virtual worlds, network of family targeted sites, and streaming service Disney Movies Online. Yanover began his career with Disney at Walt Disney Feature Animation, ultimately becoming vice president of technology and digital production for the division, and also served as senior vice-president of Disney Parks & Resorts Online, overseeing the ecommerce business across Disney's resorts and theme parks.

Attached: 1601724345391.png (1963x1584, 398.29K)

And to further see how retarded the RT scores are, if everyone gives 51%: the average will go to 100%; it's literally the same if everyone gave 100%: it will still show 100% so it's literally the most brainlet algorithm in the industry.

Never visit that site again; use imdb score at least; or don't even believe any scores.

Face it bro, you lost. I'm so sorry, you tried so hard. But in the end it didn't even matter.

t. Coping statuestealer

AAAAAHAHAH YALL SUCK GO BACK TO YOUR RAT INFESTED “COMMUNITY”. BEFORE YOU GET STEPPED ON LIKE THE MIDGET MANLET YOU ARE LOL

Does she still lust after delicious infidel meat like in the comic

Say that again when the sequel movie makes it obvious she being retired.

incredibly talented! glad to see others agree!

I've seen the first 3 eps...she. is. everything.

There hasn't been a single good Marvel Disney+ show. I'm positive they'll fuck up Daredevil.

What kind of talents?

Attached: 1654259900687.webm (720x1280, 2.67M)

Wandavision and Moon Knight are fantastic

is it atleast more competent in moonknight? the writing in that was dogshit i dropped it after 3 episodes.

>filtered

>>filtered

Attached: 1629786124827.jpg (494x371, 61.49K)