Interceptor

How the fuck did this get made? How the fuck is this #1 on Netflix?

>Racially diverse group of terrorists who are led by an evil white American man tries to nuke America because he is a true patriot and immigrants have destroyed America
>Chris Hemsworth wife who can't act or fight for shit fights them all off single handedly.
>Kamala Harris as President

Attached: Interceptor.jpg (1500x2222, 2.65M)

the cover art is also laughably bad.
also didnt watch it but it reads like the kind of trainwreck i was expecting.

Can't Chris Hemsworth do better than a cleaning lady also?

Thor best guy

Yeah, pretty depressing if even someone like Hemsworth can't do better than Helga Pataki.

Its sweet that he's supportive of his wife but given how the movie is universally mocked, what's the bet that she resents him now for the film's failure and is treating him like shit for it?

I like Hemsworth and Pataky, but this was a horribly written, badly directly, and generally un fun mess. Pataky is not right for the part at all - the "hardcore" swearing doesn't fit with her acting, and even though she clearly worked out a lot for the role, the stunts they set up for her made no sense.

I assumed that was Michelle Rodriguez

I doubt a woman would have that grip strength

>#1 on Netflix

means literally nothing

you've never had a death grip handjob before?

if you're super fit, your priority in a woman isn't to find the hottest one possible, but a hot-enough one that puts out as much as you want. No point in a really hot sex doll if she doesn't put out often enough to match your high libido from working out all the time. Mega-rich betas that don't hit the gym are the ones that go for the uber-pretty who then put out maybe once a week at best

People will watch anything on Netflix to justify why they pay for it.

wtf is with those CGI missles?

Theres no way this little piggy pugh could hold her weight with 1 arm, probably not even with 2.

Oh shit i thought that was pugh from midsommar. Looks like that sow, anyways.

>Directed and co-written by Matthew Reilly
I hope this makes some money so I can finally get some adaptations of his /k/ meets Any Forums conspiracy wetdream novels.

>where are the real missiles

she was okay as cute brazilian cop supporting chararcter in fast and furious 10 years ago, who the fuck thought she will be good action movie lead now?

Attached: Elsa-Pataky-f5.jpg (650x918, 70.97K)

The exec who got his dick sucked by her.

She bullies her crushes

It's 90s level Beast Wars CGI quality

for 10 years later she still looks pretty good