Nedry did nothing wrong

Nedry did nothing wrong.

Attached: check the vending machines.jpg (1444x1443, 249.66K)

>hmmm I need a name for my nerdy character
>oh I know, Nedry
Spielberg is a hack.

You mean Michael Crichton is a hack?

Attached: dennis.jpg (540x675, 237.56K)

then why is he dead

He’s also still alive. We never saw him actually die in the movie. Sure, he got fucked up by the dino, but he ain’t dead. They could 100% bring back Nedry for Jurassic World if they wanted to

Because in Jurassic Park you either die a hero or live long enough to endure being on set with Chris Pratt

He ate too much food

>Punished Nedry fighting Dilo's in Dominion

Attached: 1626292639131.png (333x254, 153K)

He put shaving cream on some innocent person's pie

PUNISHED NEDRY
A man denied his salary

>Hello, Newman

Attached: giphy[1].gif (350x185, 597.41K)

Nah, they should bring back Zara the Babysitter

Attached: zara gets DACTYLED.png (640x315, 297.85K)

he got lost

The biggest crime in the movie desu

They said the spitter venom kills you. He was dead the second he got blasted in the face

>Nedry is back
>due to some unforseen effect of the genetic manipulation, the Dilo's bite some how transfered dino dna into Nedry
>Nedry is now Jurassic Man, part man part Dilophosaurus
>if he even thinks you're going to stiff him on his pay, he'll spit paralyzing goop into your face from across the room

I remember when I watched Fallen Kingdom's opening and I was thinking how the mosasaur digested her and pooped her out. And how her poop particles were floating in the water of the lagoon.

my landlady is now loudly practicing the Jurassic park theme and it is reverberating my room. Thank you for you attention.

>I was thinking how the mosasaur digested her
So hot, I hope it was slow. I like to think that hours later while Claire is getting her happy ending that she's still in there writhing in agony and despair, forgotten about, being dissolved.

He had sex with the Dilo that car was rockin like a bangbros scene

>Pan down past the sunrise on Isla Nublar, we are now close on the surface of the mosasaur lagoon. After a beat, the waterlogged hand of ZARA grabs onto the pilings of the pier.

>From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Mosasaurus... Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the water slide.

Why didn't they just fly on the pterodactyls to safety?