/avp/ - Alien & Predator General!

PREY TRAILER RELEASED - youtu.be/WhD3xAIZzeg

Attached: 1654462505153.jpg (2048x1612, 443.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKxL2GnGFrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>first line of the trailer is a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMMYYN trying to prove herself to the people who says she's incapable of manly hunting

Not a good way to start off your trailer.

Attached: 1638904764840.png (743x720, 904.4K)

gib batman vs predator vs alien instead
youtube.com/watch?v=cKxL2GnGFrw

Attached: ((((.jpg (254x198, 6.45K)

*sighs*

What is this situation and his expression trying to convey

Attached: IMG_5109.jpg (692x1116, 238.19K)

I’m really excited for this movie bros. Even if it does end up being mid tier or something, I just need more Predkino. As long as it isn’t LE SUBVERSION shit like the last one was it’s going to be kino with me.

Maybe nativefu can become a predatorstacy at the end….

Attached: 6D0555FD-517F-4A9B-A526-E10FF1C326C4.jpg (1280x720, 229.34K)

Do you have any idea how many women are horny for Yautja? Its so stupid. Even my ex once said that the pred was "kinda hot" when it screamed with its stupid spike mouth. You know why that pic is there, but I don't think it's for you.

hiaah waka hiawakka, hao, me fightum space alien

>not going full Apocalypto and having the characters speak their own language
Hate it when movies auto-translate dialogue for English speaking audiences. It’s dishonest filmmaking

Looks like he interrupted her hunt though. Isn't that against the rules? They watch and wait. If you die your not worth the hunt. What is this tribal savior shit?

>men are all barechested
>girl doesn't show even a bit of torso
>I CAN KILL IT
>literally "I will hunt the hunter because men don't think I can!"
>WOOHOOO Mario scream that women seem to think it scares anyone
>Literally MOVES AWAY a man from a Predator laser
>Apparently Predator's lasers aren't hitscans anymore, are projectile based little shits, like the arrows the strong women shoots
>The strong women's arrows WILL impact and damage the Predator
I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD

looks like shit but that injun girl is fine as fuck

these fucking comments LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-152052_YouTube.jpg (1080x2220, 431.04K)

It's Hulu. It probably has an indie budget. Who the fuck even uses Hulu in this day and age? The last time any friend of mine used Hulu was back when I was in college in 2010. I'm honestly surprised it's still around.

I like this actress. I like predator. I like native shit. This looks cheap and silly. I will enjoy this and there is nothing any of you can say or do about it.

will torrent for rednigger pussy

>I’m really excited for this movie bros. Even if it does end up being mid tier or something, I just need more Predkino. As long as it isn’t LE SUBVERSION shit like the last one was it’s going to be kino with me.
THIS.

All they have to fucking do is keep making stand alone hunt focused movies in different time periods & locations and stop trying to do big changes to the lore or introducing new bigger badder Pred breeds.

The Dark Horse comics did this for 30 years and most of them were damn good.

>Predator saves the girl from a hunt that she was not surviving ,that she took to prove the men that she was worthy off
>Now, she has to prove the Predator that she's not only going to survive Predator's hunt, she's going to KILL him!

enjoy it dumb guy, what do I care? lol

They didn't even bother to record new sound effects for the Predator's snarls and roars. When the Predator was lifting the grizzly bear, he used the exact same roars from the first movie in 1987.

>>Apparently Predator's lasers aren't hitscans anymore, are projectile based little shits
Yes because thus is hundreds of years ago.

cared enough to reply to someone who wasnt talking to you

Attached: 2685d089e2.jpg (3840x2160, 728.17K)

>This looks cheap
Nah. I'm actually shocked how decent it looks budget wise.

>predator capable of interstellar travel
>somehow developed plasma weapons in the last few hundred years

and yet idgaf if you enjoy it, I will laugh at this and go on with my life.

>"diverse cast"
>pretty much entire cast is Comanche

Attached: 1553870986588.jpg (469x469, 48.6K)

its probably more like the predator giving himself a handicap to match its prey's weapons
probably to enjoy the hunt a little more as opposed to blowing them sky high with plasma rounds

I knew they were gonna add a scene where the Predator just kills a bunch of white men kek

OK. Have fun user!

Disney keeps it alive to throw r-rated fox properties on.

It's so hilarious how easily this shit just falls apart when you spend a few seconds to examine it. Unless the angle they're going for is that she's an arrogant hypocrite. Otherwise, this is a terrible character to root for.

>it's okay for you to violently murder my friends and family, you saved me from a bear

>Yes because thus is hundreds of years ago.
Imagine needing context to nerf the fucking predators so a women can kill it with sticks and arrows