Obi Wan is a depressed 12 hour shift factory working wageslave who lives alone and has no friends and constantly thinks...

>Obi Wan is a depressed 12 hour shift factory working wageslave who lives alone and has no friends and constantly thinks about the past
He’s just like me.

Attached: 5CE01D78-30E1-4BAD-B65F-2BE2355B7E28.png (582x327, 261.52K)

I watch tv shows and movies to ESCAPE my dull and mundane life, not be reminded of it!

Attached: 452.jpg (500x508, 37.29K)

Why doesn't his old friend Bail Organa help him with some monthly credits?

>one Mexican character in star wars
>His name is literally "Bail"

Even in the OT, he was an incel hermit just browsing the galactic net and looking up nudes of amidala. Most relatable character in the star war. And a good friend.

Obi wan was literally responsible for the Jedi falling, more so than Windu or Yoda

Why can no one in this show act at all except Ewan and Jimmy smitts?

Kek and the white lead is a loser

ewan mcgregor is a terrible rom com actor what the hell are you talking about

This is what modern movies did wrong. Movies is about escapism, not be reminded of current events. Movies are no longer fun.

Why doesn’t he use his powers to play the stock market? Why doesn’t he use them to bet on sports? Why doesn’t Bail cut him a check? He doesn’t need a ton of my money, but all his needs would be covered and he wouldn’t need to cut beat and get bullied all day. He could keep training instead.

According to the radio drama, obi wan never handled money.

>one Black character in prequels
>His name is literally Violent Weapon Dindu

how did obi wan buy a drink in the nightclub scene of aoc?

The people who write this shows are sheltered bourgeois who live everyday like a sunday, the wagie cage is escapism to them.

kek

We are reminded in first ep that Tatooine is not under control of the Empire. So perhaps Imperial credits are no good there, as Republic credits were no good to Watto.

Why is it full of stormniggas in a New Hope then?

they’re there investigating the escape pod that landed there

failed manchildren are the target demographic after all

>not even wearing masks

fuck antivaxx pieces of shit.

jedi credit card

is this after he took a refuge at tattoine?
he had to wageslave to afford his hermit lifestyle that we're shown in the original movies?