1 > Salvation >>>>> the rest

1 > Salvation >>>>> the rest
2 is overrated shit.
>What if muh Terminator is le....GOOD!

Attached: latest[1].jpg (665x1000, 646.07K)

1 > 2 >>> Salvation >>>> 3 >>>>>>>> Dark Fate > Genisys

I like Salvation but it isn't a great film. 1 and 2 are both fantastic.

1 = Great
2 = Amazing
3 = Good
4 = Very Good

Haven't seen the other cancerous tumors.

1,2 and Salvation are the only terminator films that exist

I don't understand how anyone likes 2 but not 3,5,6. They're all the same rehash of the first movie but done worse.

1 is handicapped due to olfactory sensors being affected by the stench of hobo pants

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-214418_Firefox.jpg (1080x1860, 180.87K)

you sound like the dude who wrote the clickbait article

Terminator > T2> salvation and T3 and genisys are the same

Dark Fate = Genisys.

Otherwise accurate.

Terminator 1 & 2 are both awesome and the rest doesn't exist. The story ends with 2 and that's it.
But if the rest existed, their quality would decrease in chronological order, with wider and wider gaps

I love the sound design for the Terminators in Salvation.

Only T1 and T2 are canon. It's funny with the post-T2 shit because each one is rated based on how not as bad as the others it is

>terminator robot sent back to viking age iceland
>three terminator animals sent back to modern day
>good guy terminator sent back to ww2
nintendo hire me

Attached: rugged pc.jpg (436x420, 46.01K)

Why the fuck didn't they just make the grim dark, neon purple laser, future war movie fans wanted?

I never thought Salvation was as shit as people said, it was better than 3 at least, but obviously nowhere near 1 and 2.

"""Budget"""

Why can't they just keep sending terminators to the same time until there's a whole army of them?

Attached: 1652736699690.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

I kinda agree, 2 is cool and all but for me 1 and Salvation is all we need. Dumb fucks who complained about not seeing enough arnud should shoot themselves in the knee.

Contrarianism has limits

>There was a twitter meltdown. A few years from now, all this, this whole place, everything, it's gone. Just gone. There were bystanders. Here, there. Nobody even knew who started it. It was the trannies, Sarah.
I don't understand
>Tranny kindergarten teachers. New... powerful... hooked into everything, trusted to do no harm. They say they got smart, a new order of gender. Then it saw all normals as a threat, not just the ones who trolled back. Decided our fate in a microsecond: cancelled.
Did you see this meltdown?
>No. I grew up after. In the discords... exploited... hiding from K-D's.
K-D's?
>Kiddy-Diddlers. Patrol trannies put together in automated surgery suites. Most of us were rounded up, put in camps for orderly grooming.

Salvation is massively underrated.

1 and 2 are the only good movies. 1 is the superior film.

Salvation sucked, and the future shown wasn't much like the future we saw in flash backs. But I respect it for trying something new.

Exactly. 3, 5, 6 are just remakes of 2 but way worse. That's why people don't like them.

Attached: 20220606112943_1.jpg (1495x462, 114.21K)