Admit it. You would do the same in his position

Admit it. You would do the same in his position.

Attached: 68ec15e69ac6b13f046e4c561de4d4b3.gif (500x375, 1.49M)

Griffith’s forces were fully aware of the costs when they volunteered to serve under his command. Griffith stated his dream was to establish a nation under his rule, and that those serving under him might be part of the casualties. And guess what: some perished. Yet, somehow, Griffith is accountable for this inevitable tragedy? Despite informing these volunteers entering a contract with him of the consequences?

The honorable Griffith is currently orchestrating a new world order of peace and prosperity. This noble man of humble birth is achieving the impossible: the constitution of a utopian society involving demons and humans living in harmony with one another, a civilization where the rich and selfish have no power, a new World that flourishes on the foundation of equality and brotherhood.

Meanwhile, after Guts abandons Griffith under the pretense of being devoid of finding meaning in his pathetic existence, he still believes he can just waltz in after committing treason. As a result, Griffith is crippled and mute, the cost of living with Guts’ selfish desires. Griffith then punishes Guts for his betrayal. Yet, the merciful Griffith returns to Guts, pleading with this savage for the support of his Utopian pursuit. Guts refuses his generous offer due to imagined past transgressions.

In summary: Guts is the representation of what is wrong with the world--selfish and treacherous. Griffith only desires a world where people like Guts can no longer terrorise the weak and innocent.

Attached: Berk.jpg (1074x888, 251.25K)

i wouldn't sell my ass for old men cuz i'm not a faggot

>Gay main character is irredeemably evil
Based Miura

just using every weapon he has to win

what moron brings a rapier to a fucking fight with a 2h fucking pancake flipper great sword? did he think it was folded a gorillion times superior wapanese steel?

Do what?

Holy Griffith cope, what no dick does to a motherfucker.

Attached: NEEDY BITCH COULDN'T ASK FOR A HUG.png (542x801, 336.61K)

I wouldn't lust over another man and fuck a princess due to depression, so no.

berserk is shit

Nah I wouldn’t be gay and let 2 people escape and potentially threaten my rule just cause I wanted to dunk on my man crush

Apparently they're going to try to finish Berserk using bits and pieces of story they had with Miura's assistants doing the art. Are you hyped? I am.
You're shit.

I never got the hype for sephiroth lol

Griffith bested Guts - Guts agreed to serving Griffith
Guts bests Griffith, earning his freedom - n-nooo, you are selfish aaa

I would not have, no. That's probably why he's a god and I'm a fat pathetic loser though.

Better than just leaving it on such a ridiculous cliffhanger imo

There's no way. He had awakened to spiral power and the chances of his successors having done so is miniscule.

Attached: 1652915876005.jpg (640x980, 115.46K)

You'll see in time.

Ironically, Griffith predates Sephiroth.