NOOOOOO MUH HECKING PLOTHOLES AND CONTINUITY

>NOOOOOO MUH HECKING PLOTHOLES AND CONTINUITY

That ship already sailed when the nu-trilogy butchered the canon. The entire EU is filled with Luke having non-canon fights with Vader. Why is this any different?

I’d rather get cool Ewan McGregor vs Darth Vader fights than continue with a canon that’s already butchered anyway

Attached: 0C1249E3-77A1-4831-AD05-26D58AE1E843.jpg (1248x702, 28.96K)

But user, it's not even a good fight. I had fiercer scraps in fourth grade

The prequels butchered the canon too.

It’s still episode 3

We’ll have cooler ones soon

please keep star wars discussion limited to your containment thread

I don't understand the bitching. SW has always been shit after the OT (Mando being a miracle). This is shit yet again, but better quality shit than the PT and the awful BoBF.

The only beast part was Vader dragging Obi Wan into flames. Clearly he was having a god damn ball at that point.

>That ship already sailed when the prequels and TCW butchered the canon
fixed for all you lucas dick suckers out there

Attached: 1654075354953.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Pretty whack how Vader and Obi-Wan's hyped up meeting consist of a terrible choreographed fight in another planet while Vader does some cheesy Michael Myers teleportation.

>The entire EU is filled with Luke having non-canon fights with Vader.
Name ten non-canon fights Luke had with Vader in the EU.

Obi wan threads are basically this

Attached: 134740.jpg (1080x1219, 314.94K)

mfw I've already finished grieving over Star Wars dying years ago.

Attached: 1600443199823.jpg (1024x1024, 43.49K)

I really enjoyed this. The build up was great and you see how menacing Vader is instead of just a prop. The conflict of Obi wan wanting to see his friend again and been totally out of shape was unexpected.

>I feel the presence I haven't felt since last week.

how does one get employed to do viral marketing? I'm shitposting here all day anyways, might as well make some disneybucks.

I haven't watched this Kenobi shitshow at all but I never got the complaining over continuity considering Vader says to Obi-Wan in 4 'when I LEFT YOU I was but the learner' which imply something different than the Mustafar confrontation where Obi-Wan left the fucker to die.

I think the only shit I have ever liked about the whole Disney Wars bullshit across multi media from the movies to viyda to those shitty Filoni CGI shows is seeing Vader's fighting style. It's an okay mix of being rigid but quick/skilled and having a lot of force/strength behind the blows.

>butchered the canon
>the canon

Attached: conbel.jpg (375x411, 26.2K)

>'when I LEFT YOU I was but the learner
He was not talking about physically leaving him, he was talking about pledging to another master.

Reminder than in NuCanon, Luke meets Vader at least 3 times before Bespin.

Attached: Darth-Vader-Meets-Luke.jpg (963x481, 85.5K)

cute

Attached: 200.gif (240x200, 502.84K)

Oh, I see. I can get people being assblasted about a meeting after Mustafar but personally I don't mind the idea of a confrontation in between 3 and 4 - but only as a concept, I don't have faith in Disney to pull it off and they're only doing it for their shekels/pandering rather than them having a kino story that they feel they have to

>I’d rather get cool Ewan McGregor vs Darth Vader fights

But the fight was fucking awful. It wasn’t well choreographed, nor was it brutalist. It looked like a YouTube fan film.

because obi wan is a sloppy shitter at this stage and would rather run away and fight