This would actually be a nightmare living the same day on repeat

This would actually be a nightmare living the same day on repeat.

Attached: 63_front.jpg (1800x2700, 846.34K)

that's why he kills himself over and over
>but not after raping everyone in town

imagine living the same day over and over again, getting used to it and finally grow courage/go mad and just kill and rape everyone you can but then suddenly the loop ends and you have to live with the consequences

>catched

>catched

>rape

Depends on the conditions of the day itself.
If it took place on a Sunday when all the shops are closed, and it's raining heavily all day, then yeah, it would be a nightmare.

not that bad, it depends on the day

Attached: 827834890.jpg (2000x999, 285.83K)

Would he be allowed to be karmically redeemed if he had raped and murdered the entire town several times?

Edge of Tomorrow

It depends on the day. I could repeat over and over the day I kissed my first gf in the schoolyard, best day ever.

PHIL!?

Attached: E5051647-8D5F-407B-A543-965464654.jpg (320x180, 30.08K)

I can only imagine. Picture yourself getting up everyday, going to the same place, and doing the same thing. Day in, day out, always the same music, same jokes, same people, same everything. Just blow your brains out.

Happy Death Day

youd be honsetly a bit glad the loops over plus you know something noone elese knows and that would be enough to just accept being locked up

I think it would be kind of based

Attached: StanleyCupChampionScottBakula.jpg (1280x960, 646.92K)

If you were in a major city on the right day, the possibilities would really be endless.

nah you would be thinking "why the fuck didn't i do it any of the other days" for the rest of your life

Why?

in his last loop he just lets the old homeless guy die alone on the sidewalk

yeah, user, that's kind of the premise
you should watch it, it's pretty good

>that about sums it up for me

You can't save everyone

My life is already basically the same day on repeat except I never actually do anything.

Green mile for me is way worse
>you gotta live for more than a century, but still aging

not french cinema user, but yeah raping every women and licking their armpits would be the second thing I do

>catched

Would he be allowed to be karmically redeemed if he had raped and murdered the entire town several times?

>catched

I would fight god to the death if he follows the faggiest morality of "rape is le worst evil, even more than murder"