George Lucas knew all along that Luke and Leia are siblings. He just wanted to put his incest fetish on the big screen

George Lucas knew all along that Luke and Leia are siblings. He just wanted to put his incest fetish on the big screen.

Attached: lukeleia.jpg (1200x675, 68.96K)

please keep star wars discussion limited to your containment thread

Please kill yourself. Thank you.

I suspect he was just making shit as the story progressed. Nothing was planned in advance and of course that bullshit of "muh prequels were originally planned to be realesed first but technology wasn't that advanced then" is a lie too

Agreed

These Jews lie for a living so it comes natural whenever they do Promo

Maybe you should fuck your sister.

I thought Lucas was a goy.

She isn't kissing him romantically here she's just doing it to piss off Han

Nah

Star Wars was completely made up as filming began

George Lucas didn't even invent the light saber. It was an effects artist named John Dykstra that did.

It's a mixed bag, there are elements that Lucas had written early on. There's an interview from the 1970s where he outlines Sheev's backstory almost identically to how it happens in the prequels.

Prequels were definitely NOT planned first though, I didn't even realize people make that claim. Lucas himself will tell you SW was conceived of as a "middle" episode of an adventure serial, back when he only expected to make one movie.

I want to kiss your sister unromantically to piss you off

my sister is a man

My sister is a male (female)

Lucas is a very jew loving goy. Look at how many jews are in Star Wars.

She already banged all three of them as thank you for saving her from the death star and defeating it

So did Padme bang every Gungan as a thank you for saving her planet?

Attached: natalie-portman-0002.jpg (1398x2100, 274.41K)

The clearest proof he was making it up is Darth Vader's role in the original film. He's like some kind of enforcer that the Imperial officers look down on and make fun of. And when Obi-Wan fights him in the Death Star, he addresses him as "Darth," meaning his first name was Darth and his last name was Vader, not some title and not Luke's father.

Why do you think they call her The whore of the both sides of Naboo.

People misunderstanding this kiss really highlights the average level of intelligence

Okay General Kenobi

>George Lucas had the whole saga all planned out ahead of time. No, really!

Attached: 1578777969519.png (645x729, 68.02K)

Just Boss Nass and Jar Jar

Seething Disneytard

But that's a story for another time.
Actually, now would be a pretty good time. *zip*
You may proceed, sir...

Okay Master Skywalker

Provide any other example in the films of a Sith Lord being addressed as Darth

Sure thing Darth I'll get right on it

You can't. That's why it stands out in the original, because no one ever does it again.

Not a single element of this series was ever planned in advance. There are countless places that this sticks out, even in the original trilogy. It was obviously supposed to just be a fun one-off that just exploded in popularity and eclipsed everyone's expectations of what it should be.

Attached: boss-nass-shaking-head.gif (640x272, 2.35M)