/who/ - Doctor Who general

10 fucks Mickey Edition

Attached: 1635374325904 (8).jpg (256x256, 15.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whogen.miraheze.org/wiki/Martha's_bong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beep the Meep is kind of what Doctor Who needs really. A modern spin on the 2000s fun and adventures vibe. If they can combine that with a Marvel Studios-esque tone (as well as make it clear the Moffat Era isn't canon) we could see some big ratings for Doctor Who again.

Rumour has it that RTD is making everything but Moffat non-canon.

Then why bring back Donna, Wilf, Shaun, Sylvia, Tennant, "Allons-y", and the name Rose?

That makes no sense, especially compared to the very popular and increasingly more likely rumor that he's going to get rid of the ratings albatross around the show's neck that is the Moffat Era.

Attached: PA-319998131-640x391.jpg (640x391, 54.32K)

Big Russel dislikes all forms of non buck-breaking. Negroids will all be broken by the big gay Welshman while former rent-boy Olly Alexander screams in pain in the corner of the set playing a non-entity non-paid extra. Simple As'.

BEEP THE PHUCKING MEEP.

A concept so ridiculous - no one will watch this. It's from an obscure comic from the 1980s. DUMB CONCEPT.
No one will get the reference.
No unwanted opinions please.

They're going to watch for Tennant

Any other doctor especially the old guy you would be right but Tennant is what's going to keep them tuned in.

WHY OH WHY don't they just debut the series with Ncuti Gatwa - I'LL NEVER KNOW.

Tennant is a gimmick. Russell has decided style over substance. End of.

GOODBYE DOCTOR WHO.

Because they need to bring the audience back after the old and ugly doctor scared them off and unfortunately Ncuti wouldn't do that on his own

That's why RTD is picking up where series 4 left off but with a 15 year timeskip where no regenerations of any kind happened.

Capaldi was brilliant.
I can't help but feel Russell is taking the piss by retconning the Capaldi years and having a FUCKING BUNNY RABBIT as the main villain of the 60th Anniversary.

That "Bunny Rabbit" is one of the most popular characters from one of the most popular comics from THE most popular doctor of the classic era

Attached: 103621307_4477978952216097_7524096356801586619_n.jpg (500x500, 44.56K)

It's shite phucking piss. Doctor Who is a serious drama. Now we've got the sodding Easter Bunny as the main antagonist.
Kills the show. VERY obviously Russell is trying to make a DOCTOR WHO version of BABY YODA.

He just wants to sell Funko Pops. My beloved Doctor Who will become a soulless, sellout Disney copy.

It won't work. I won't be watching. I expected better things from Russell.

Trying too hard now. Dial it down.
>inb4 NO I'M NOT
pic related

Attached: 1623577094293.png (495x233, 236.98K)

>Doctor Who is a serious drama.
With farting aliens and burping bins

>beep the meep has been seen on location before the series 10 soundtrack has been released

The farting aliens were a political commentary, pay attention more

A political commentary about fat cats farting about no shot everyone got that from the fact that they were fat and farting

Attached: -AW0-g.gif (320x180, 921.53K)

Attached: Deepest-lore.png (1201x686, 976.58K)

Attached: 1154px-Martha_stones.png (1154x658, 970.1K)

Attached: Sentient.png (726x502, 450K)

I don't get it

whogen.miraheze.org/wiki/Martha's_bong

bbc presents:

Attached: bbcbuddies.jpg (796x647, 110.52K)

Fucking hell what

Art