The most real and scary star wars has been in a long time

The most real and scary star wars has been in a long time.

Attached: 283608151_5720125964667719_5034965611436988964_n.jpg (1638x2048, 186.13K)

>muh nazis
>that guy with a naughty bumper sticker wants to kill you and everyone you know
>always be afraid
what a loopy hellride it must be having the mind of your average twitter faggot, seeing evil shadows in the corners of their vision at all times. how long can you be like that until you just...snap?

Wouldn’t it be crazy if order 66 happened in real life? Haha lol!

I was bored before the 1st episode ended shill.

Tatooine would be better under the Empire

arent shills supposed to make you want to watch a show though

Yes, it's clearly the boomer Nazis who are selling out their relatives, not the zoomers/millenials. Never happened.

Attached: 3565430304.jpg (1460x783, 84.61K)

those damn nazis burning down local businesses and threatening people's livelihoods, just the other day i saw a literal nazi call his father's workplace to say he was drinking on the job because his dad said something about how kids shouldnt get life changing surgery. he deserved it, fucking bigot.

Remember that the empire is all white British people in the original trilogy but now it's got alien supporters and angry black women. Really losing the whole empire are Nazis

Jedi=Jews
Anakin did nothing wrong

>we need more inclusivity!
>but le white man is...le villain.
>SHIT

These people are mentally ill

boogaloo

Palpatine has always been globohomo

meanwhile in reality

Attached: 1618991215822.jpg (587x479, 58.65K)

It's even more ironic that the alien who sold out Obi-Wan (a white male) was played by Zach Braff (a jew).

Attached: 1587988652234.gif (500x270, 2.45M)

Why is Obi Wan an anti-vaxxer anyway? Doesn't he know the Empire just has everyone's best interests in mind. Classic boomer, voting against his own interests. Just take the vax, Obi, you don't even have to think about it.

No it makes sense, the British Empire was a coloured empire.

>sell out to the nazis
>who are a multiracial female empowerd organization in SW
Shouldn't they be happy to join their ranks?

Don't forget these people encouraging covid house arrests and ratting on non compliant neighbors.

Nazism and fascism (which are in fact separate, not synonmous) are left wing. Right to old Soviet communism, but not righ wing in of themselves. So yes, these shrieking leftists are more akin to Nazis than some small government pro-free market MAGA type.

Hi, Im Frank!

there's no need to complicate nazism, i just want the state to massacre leftists and their client races

Remember when Vader was hunting down pedos and found out they were financing the Rebels?

They are in fact, third position.

It balances out because it wanks their sense of superiority when victim status is social status, they genuinely think they’re the underdog. I just don’t get how moral superiority can be SO preferable to being happy and mentally healthy like these people live by the book and they’re still so miserable and hateful, poisoned by their own supplier so their votes stay locked down no matter who.