Episodes 1 & 2

>episodes 1 & 2
>Record Disney+ viewership
>episode 3
>no word of record viewership
That’s with the return of Vader, What happened? Why the massive drop in viewers?

Attached: 8210463D-4F88-4436-B317-4604390E9B7E.jpg (1400x1400, 189.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision,/g/11qpsdzw80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People realized this show was just nigger propaganda and dropped it

People realized it's actually shit, and then disney called everyone racist for criticizing it

It looks cheap and sucks worse than Book of Booba Fett.

>Why the massive drop in viewers?
most people wont openly admit to being done with star wars but their actions speak volumes, they dont wanna be called racist or whatever but aren't into whats being pushed out.

all I wanted was an M rated star wars vidya

Obi wan fighting both darth Vader and darth maul in the same desert over the years is retarded how much shit and how many people managed to find him when he’s hiding, it’s retarded.

fpbp

I am so tired of fucking deserts, I know how anakin feels now

this: i hate nigger propaganda...

Wow really? Are people racist?

A woman nigger woman hypnotism show.

Thanks KK.

Shit writing. Cheap sets. All new actors cant into villains. Kenobi is sidelined in his own show.

Just go watch any real movie from the past and you will realize how bad these disney flicks truly are.

Knew it was absolute trash the minute they showed him clocking in at his day job. A Jedi Master General could easily buy a droid or two and just live off the land in obscurity. They needed to defeat him. Tripe.

>People realized this show was just nigger propaganda and dropped it
I dropped it because nobody in the show seemed to give a shit about it.
Ewan towed the Disney party line and said white racists bad because kikes at shitney cherry picked some mean tweets cast and the rest of the crew suck the rest of the show is terrible

Remember, normalfags were exited fot this show. For some reason they thought it would be good.

Attached: 1622488933252.gif (368x368, 1.92M)

People tuned in for Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan. But got the adventures of a little girl and her pessimistic uncle-in-law. They also got a force fed the side story of a terribly casted black character, who nobody gives a shit about.
Everyone is just sick of it now. For many, Kenobi was basically the final chance for disney to do something good. They cocked it up like everything else and now it's the straw that broke the camel's back.

This proves that BoBF was not a simple accident. The quality of Mando was just a once in a lifetime lucky shot. They have 0 idea of what to do with SW and just waste it

The fight between him and Vader felt so senile

These two are supposed to be top of the line Jedi Masters lol

Even in exile, Obi shouldn't be this weak/traumatized

Attached: 560303E8-6064-4E05-8C46-FEC396FC70CB.jpg (1436x2048, 225.2K)

Obi wan being burnt for 15 minutes

>>episodes 1 & 2
>>Record Disney+ viewership
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision,/g/11qpsdzw80
[X] DOUBT

please keep star wars discussion limited to your containment thread

Bobba Fetts entire character can’t be used as a vassal for their cheap woke polítics. The Slave 1 name change is the big tell.

It’s amazing how a few people saying shit to the actress gets headlines for weeks and makes anyone afraid to criticize her shit performance. Until that point even on reddit the amount shitting on her was amazing. Disney silenced them.

This pretty much sums it up. Shoehorning in Leia was a bad call (I wonder who’s idea it was?) and fucked up whatever this could have been.

Shes terrible. That show is so bad it makes foundation look good and that's a mess. Cuter black girls that can sort of act.

>and sucks worse than Book of Booba Fett
Holy shit, that bad?

>Kenobi is sidelined in his own show.
He has like 3/4 of the screentime dude

it does look cheap, the sith are like a clown show and the sheboon can't act for shit

Attached: dcf.png (1000x1008, 940.57K)

They are waiting for the last episode.

Hehe based

I never finished bobba fett but that looked pretty unwatchable

Wtf no way, is this real?

Only reason I haven't dropped it like BoBF is because it's obi wan