DUUUUDE COLORS HAVE PHILOSOPHICAL MEANINGS LIKE YELLOW TOTALLY MEANS GREED, BLUE MEANS SADNESS AND RED MEANS POWERRRR

>DUUUUDE COLORS HAVE PHILOSOPHICAL MEANINGS LIKE YELLOW TOTALLY MEANS GREED, BLUE MEANS SADNESS AND RED MEANS POWERRRR
Most pseud shit I've ever heard in my life

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1280x720, 809.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_lighting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>COLORS HAVE PHILOSOPHICAL MEANINGS
no they don’t, shut the fuck up

that's precisely his point

well yes, we associate certain colours with certain emotions, it's not that hard to understand

Am I the only one who thinks people have always overanalyzed films until the point directors would just go along with it and there was never even a deep meaning to anything? Especially when they leave endings up to the audience to figure out, I feel like they just didnt know how to end it so they leave it up the audience to argue about it and come up with outlandish conclusions. I'm probably just a brainlet but I've always felt like alot of shit is pretty far fetched and just coincidence that fans all piece together and they just go with it

sure colors make you feel a certain way but saying they communicate ideas or concepts is retarded

Attached: what-the-author-meant.jpg (700x655, 94.42K)

Is this the most brainlett take of cinema this year?

I'm sure thats the case for some movies but others really do have a director who is autistic and does put thought into everything, like Jodorowsky before holy mountain vs after

Humans attach meaning to literally everything, of course people will look at a color and say "This reminds me of x, so now I will use it to represent such in my art."

Picasso was the pioneer in this.

What the author meant doesn't fucking matter. Authors can make mistakes. They can lie. Stop looking for a God to explain the meaning like a you're child and find it yourself. Literacy is a valuable skill.

The idea of colors having meaning goes back hundreds of years to the works of Shakespeare and then another thousand years to the Romans.

>Using color for emotion
Cringe

>Using color as motif
Based

Death of the author, or in this case the film maker.
Film analysis beyond just recounting the plot is making up your own headcanon to make sense of what you see.

>Humans attach meaning to literally everything
literally everything CAN have a meaning, but that doesn't mean that everything DOES or SHOULD have a meaning
that a very shitty and dogmatic way to approach art

I’m pretty sure yellow means piss

Tell that to a Kubrick movie

I thought the blue one was a trannys front hole post op

Yellow means fear or cowardly as exhibited in the expression yellow bellyed bastard.

>The curtains were FUCKING blue.
cringe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexual_lighting

Attached: file.png (520x490, 241.78K)

Seeing things in a different light huh?