Can I watch BCS before BB?

Can I watch BCS before BB?

Attached: 1652115403167.jpg (2028x1140, 545.69K)

No because it hasn't ended yet

Show is for plebs so you might enjoy both of them in no particular order

No it's literally against the law

No watch BB first, it's more exciting and gives context to BCS.

yea, probably for the best so you don't get disappointed when they turn a great character into boring bitch

But it's almost over

>Can I watch BCS before BB?
Yes

Better question, SHOULD I?

Honestly yes

No. It spoils how Jesse dies in season 3

no some of the scenes wont make sense

No it would ruin BB

Id say yes but then i remembered that it kinda spoils BB. And arguably ruins some characters.
Breaking Bad is the better show, miles more tension and gripping plotlines. Dont let deluded contrarian Vincefags convince you otherwise. Just remember they wouldnt be watching BCS if they hadnt seen BB first.

I did and I think it's mostly irrelevant which order you watch them.

Dude, what a dick

Yeah sure, I'm watching it with my dad and he's never seen breaking bad

Honestly yes, as someone who did this it was nice to watch things happen chronologically. Had I watched BB first it seems weird that I would have known the end to everyone's stories.

What? It’s not like I spoiled how Walt Jr is secretly working for fring the entire series.

Yes
Watch El Camino as a sort of extended flash forward after BCS 4. It hardly spoils anything except the fates of major characters in a vague way; I think it gives you a good framework for going in to BrBa blind, but it's your choice
Leave a gap between BCS+EC and BrBa so they don't clash. (Like 4 months or so.)
Watch BCS on an inferior medium like a monitor or even a phone, then BrBa on a tv.
If you want to watch EC after BrBa give it another long break between.

yes its ok bcs takes place in a different timeline

As a prequel it doesn't "spoil" much except by setting things up in an alternative way to watching the original show and having things appear in media res. Either way it is a strong watch; BCS -> BrBa is an unique experience not a lot of us have had; may as well try it and report back.

It honestly doesn't even matter at this point. Saul has evolved so much as a character that it's not even the same guy from BB.