We're le so small and insignificant compared to the universe...

>we're le so small and insignificant compared to the universe, our lives are le so short compared the the age of the universe *burp* morty

Attached: images - 2022-06-07T232046.834.jpg (739x415, 38.45K)

God isn't real

neither is Any Forums

So glad I never watched this show. All the "science" is just fantasy with a science mask on. This show is way less intelligent than something like Futurama.

>

Attached: 1620937324953.jpg (828x581, 192.57K)

Your neo-vagina isn't real.

but he's right though

>Futurama
>intelligent
It’s the proto-Reddit show
KotH is the only “adult animated sitcom” that requires 120+ IQ to fully appreciate.

How the fuck is the universe "significant"?

You ever played one of these games with randomly generated procedural environments? Going by reddit atheist logic the universe is really just that. Meaningless white noise when you get down to it, the only way it can mean anything is by giving it meaning which requires us.

So we are really the most significant and important things in the universe.

you know how i know your IQ is a measly 120?

come on man you can't use logic on a tranny like that

Attached: 1585970459182.gif (500x220, 1001.49K)

there's way too much intention in games with randomly generated procedural environments.
but yes, the general idea is right.

You’re all right.

If you're 20 years old, you've already lived 1% of all history since Jesus was alive. If that time were a year, you would've lived almost 4 days of it. Human history is really short duuuude and compared to it our lives are really fucking long.

Attached: 1652534462838.jpg (1200x675, 66.96K)

Only 99 more of what you've already personally lived gets you to the time of Jesus. Feels wrong, doesn't it? Historians and scientists like to exaggerate their own fields, but they don't understand (or maybe they do) that the scientific parameters of the world have replaced spiritual ones for defining people's understanding. Instead of reckoning things in years, we think about billions of years like le mother earth. Instead of connecting with surroundings, we think of existence as a vast empty star map. These are simple consequences of laypeople and mids having their deeply human spiritual authorities replaced by arbitrary secular ones. There's no reason for the average retard to think of life that way, it makes them nihilistic, and as we've already discussed, real history is actually quite short.

Attached: received_3204436533125156.jpg (1080x1054, 45.62K)

wrong

True.
But still there is no God.

OMG IS THAT PROOF OF MY INSIGNIFICANCE??

I'M GONNA INSIGGYSOOM

>WAHHH JUST BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T EXIST THAT MEANS I CAN BE A HUGE ASSHOLE DEGENERATE FAGGOT WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES AND ALSO FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF

Attached: Soijak (7).png (242x520, 37.5K)

>PROOF
lmao not even close

GOD ISNT REAL. BETTER CHOP OFF MY PENIS AND TAKE COCK UP MY ASS TIL I DIE OF AIDS. THAT'LL SHOW THOSE CHUDS!

Attached: 1654613382283.gif (1533x1220, 651.22K)