It's over: Paramount Top Gun Maverick is being sued

The family of the author whose article inspired the 1986 movie “Top Gun,” which starred Tom Cruise, is suing Paramount Pictures for copyright infringement.

The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages, including some profits from the Cruise sequel “Top Gun: Maverick” and to block the studio from distributing the movie or further sequels.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 7.14.53 AM.png (1521x1354, 1.53M)

why did they not sue 20 years ago???

I hate jews so much

>Some kike sue

And here boys and girls u know whu US is a failed state.
In Russia this kikerino would be dead already. How dare he blackmailing a respected conglomerate?

They'll get paid 200K to fuck off forever.
Good play, senpai.

Why the fuck does " f - a - m" get corrected to "senpai"?

>later wrote a book, “NO MARGIN FOR ERROR: The Making of the Israeli Air Force.”
>Israeli heirs of author who inspired ‘Top Gun’ sue Paramount over sequel
>Widow and son of Ehud Yonay
>Ehud Yonay
kek

Classic parasitic Jew behaviour

No one will make a movie like top gun in russia to begin with, 90% of the budget provided by the state to make it will be stolen by jews in the goverment

Any Forums was right

Because people like you kept spamming it years ago. Same thing with t-b-h and s-m-h.

lmao most russian oligarchs are kikes barely any are russian at all

fpbp

Some facts :
You CANNOT bruise the Cruise
Israel is NOT a legitimate state
TomKINGS will NEVER stop winning

Welcome, newfriend.

Disney must be getting desperate

test

How the fuck is he 60?

Just some Jew looking for a handout. He'll get something and disappear.

Attached: patent_troll.jpg (1000x785, 198.43K)

2pbp

These weasels were silently waiting for the box office numbers first

No it's not that. It has more Mad Max/Book of Eli aesthetics and there's some kind of convoy/truck I think, I only saw a trailer. The main character is more famous than this guy but still b list tier.

And no it's not Snowpiercer either

And the jews wonder why they are universally despised ... give this kike their 30 pieces of silver so they can fuck off already

>The family of the author whose article inspired the 1986 movie “Top Gun,”
What is this six degrees of separation shit? I also can't imagine they have any stake at all seeing as the original came out 40 years ago and seems to be circulating just fine, Paramount must have an airtight claim to the rights to the entire franchise
Really bothers me when rats like this will take advantage of a dead family member and jump at the slightest opportunity for a payday, no matter how blatantly preposterous it is

it's worth much more money now