Dude I'm so quirky haha

>dude I'm so quirky haha

Attached: 16581552844.jpg (516x571, 77.12K)

go to bed, Amber, you lost

shit in my bed, Amber, you lost

>telling Amber to go to bed
That’s a mistake. She’ll drop a deuce in it, better she sleep outside in the dog house

>>telling Amber to go to bed

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (480x360, 22.68K)

I really disliked this character. (Especially after the first movie)

For me its Gibbs

this series speedran flanderization of every character

Who are some other one trick pony actors?

Barbosa was based through each movie, though I hate how little they used him in 4.

Yaggsbaaarooowww

4 and 5 destroyed his character. He was a cunning goofball throughout the initial trilogy but we went full retard during 4.

Everyone should've played straight and him be the sole good. He was actually a good character

Everybody loves captain jack you fucking vagina

>DUDE CURRENT EVENTS LOL

>didn’t voice act in any game that had jack as a playable character
shit actor wish he lost

What if I hate both 2 and 3 but liked Jack?

worked fine the first movie, wish they'd kept going a darker route with him like was hinted in the sequels

I never sat down and watched these movies in full. Should I watch all 5 movies or are there some good and bad ones?

Watch 1, don't bother with anything else.

Trilogy is kino, Verbinski knows what he wants out of all three movies and keeps a steady theme throughout.
4 & 5 are by other directors and don't have a strong idea of what they want to do beyond make money. 4 was made from an unrelated 80's pirate novel and 5 if I remember correctly was supposed to be a passing of the torch type movie, introducing new characters for sequels.

Alright I'll check out the first 3 movies. Thanks user.

Aquamaaaan man

4 was fucking awesome and better than 3 go fuck yourself. It was only 5 that was trash which is why we need one final shot at redemption.

>MEGA PINT
>PLANE-PLANE
>ROTTEN...BORN
Any many more. This trial was the best thing to happened in 2022