OK echo chamber: listen up

I know that this subject deserves more serious attention; I know that it's ludicrous to put literal children under surgery that alters their bodies irreversably for life; I know it's ludicrous that the doctors who enforce that don't even know how to describe what they do.
But: try to find a less extremist voice to express that; starting a documentary by promoting giving guns to children is the other extreme; implying that a woman should stay in the kitchen is another extreme.

Attached: What is a polack.jpg (1080x1588, 113.4K)

People already know what a woman is. The fact that this has to be debated now is real world clown shit and definitely a psyop, most likely not American made, since the tranny shit seems to be more popular in America (no free healthcare either)

Children should be given guns to protect themselves from tranny groomers.

And then they die. Grats. You prevented the problem by murdering your kids.

You CHUDS are STILL spreading toxic transphobic misinformation? That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED. This is ChudWATCH.

Chudbuster OUT.

This "doco" was disingenuous as fuck

>giving guns to children is the other extreme
Children younger than 10 have been taught firearm safety in every society in every region of the world since the invention of firearms, all the way up until about three or four decades ago.

Extreme woke culture is met with an extreme antiwoke counterculture. Let the drones on each side get radicalized as much as they want, as long as you could see beyond the cultural shifts you are ok.

And Muhamad war raping 9 year olds, in the middle ages, it doesn't mean you have to introduce it to America.

my beard is sexier than his beard

>the tranny shit seems to be more popular in America
Trannyism was literally INVENTED in Europe and America is STILL catching up to tranny-friendly legislation that many places in Europe have had since the 70's.

>Chudbuster OUT
Yeah, out of you life, tranny.

Attached: 1654599809640.png (500x259, 223.62K)

That's stupid, because you can't control anyone but yourself (if you're lucky even at that).
Your kids will turn brainlet either of the extreme left or the right.
You'd prefer if your kids weren't brainlet at all.

>introduce
It intrinsically WAS American until mid 20th century retard. But you're probably one of these limp wristed anti-2nd, or leaning in that direction with the 'muh sensible gun control' line

None of that was even said in the documentary, what are you talking about; you will never be a woman

Children should be children; anyone, who forces politics or social issues on children, need to be hanged.

>pick up a gun
>die instantaneously, as if struck down by a vengeful deity as punishment for placing human hands upon a sacred and holy relic
Seen it happen all the time. Real tragic.

No you moron. There are hundreds of days in a year; there are dozens of years in a kid's life; there dozen's of kids that can turn brainlet one day.

Giving literal-war-tier automatic weapons to literal children is the most brainlet being-fucked-in-the-ass-by-the-corprorations-that-sell-them thing Americans do.

Did you guys see the bit with the wolf tranny?
>Do you talk with wolves?
>Obviously I dont talk to them the same way I do to humans but can I observe their body language and respond appropriately? Yes I can and it's brave and stunning
>Can you give an example of such an exchange?
>uh no I would not be comfortable doing that

boo hoo

Attached: EdkwRBFUMAAAGj6.jpg (960x558, 82.58K)

>introduce
That's the way America was until YOU faggots introduced "gun control", blatantly unconstitutional authoritarianism and anti-gun hysteria.

We're not the ones changing anything, dipshit; we're the ones trying to reverse the changes YOU "introduced".

Attached: 1654600073834.png (720x728, 183.03K)

Children should be given hormone blockers to protect themselves from unwanted puberty

not a high bar that