Bill Burr's new Netflix show is terrible and very awkward

Bill Burr's new Netflix show is terrible and very awkward.

The crowd completely sucks and a lot of the other comedians do very badly.

He also goes in on Kyle Rittenhouse in a very uninformed way. I hate to say it but you can really see the influence of the "lovely" Nia on his comedy now.

He's still got the funny chops but he's long out of his prime now.

Attached: Burr.jpg (450x630, 103.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KZL4wsOobfI
readysteadycut.com/2022/06/06/review-bill-burr-presents-friends-who-kill-netflix-comedy-special/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If this is bad, it is definitely the fault of someone who isn't Bill. And would be very redpilled if we can pin it on a nigger woman.
This is now a 'woman and nigger' hate thread.
Give 'em hell, boys

so its an incel thread? i'm out.

Bill you aren’t funny

It's not just Bill there are many other Comedians.

And yes his dramatic decline as a comedian can absolutely be pinned on his wife who we know is to the left of him on many issues.

Good job using the N word to try and pretend you're not some butthurt leftist offended because I and many others dislike this.

Hey it’s that guy who married that ugly sheboon then got cucked by some nog and is now raising some black guys kid as his own lmao

Bill please just get the dna test and get out. There is a shiny new drumset waiting for you at the end of the rainbow.

I'm more racist and more of a hater of womemes than you could ever imagine, kid. I grew up on Any Forums and Any Forums, have consumed nothing but redpills since I was 13.
I will never take the vaxx
I will never rent
I will never sell my Bitcoin
and I will never have sex

>Burr and the best of the rest
At least he was funny

i hope a semi truck crushes you like a grape, you fucking retarded faggot

So glad I called it. Saw right through your pathetic attempt.

Better luck next time you terminally online angry leftist.

>no, not rittenhouse

Attached: 1598481442994.png (985x1968, 196.49K)

>He also goes in on Kyle Rittenhouse in a very uninformed way
whatd he say?

ITT: Retards struggling to cope with the fact that Bill Burr was always a leftist just as he gets older he cares even less about what his audience thinks, especially any right-wing incels that falsely latched onto him along the way.

you may not like it but this is what peak based and redpilled looks like. bluepilled cuck trooner coomer clownworld npcs need not apply

>Any Forumsumblr faggots think anyone likes bill burr outside of Reddit
Than again Any Forums calls creator of boondocks and Mel brooks Any Forums. No serious that board thinks edgy jokes and racist jokes didn’t exist before Any Forums

Tranny within 5 years

Who cares about the bad guy of death wish 3? He highlight of his life was being killed by Charles Bronson.

youtu.be/KZL4wsOobfI

>don't make jokes about our poster boy

Attached: file.png (785x1000, 411.46K)

Yeah, why would I want watch a Bill Burr stand up that isnt Bill Burr?

his friends are making bank on tranny jokes and here he is virtue signalling. fucking blacked retard lmao

Calls Rittenhouse a fucking idiot and moron. Makes fun of people who say he is a good guy.

Says he went there deliberately to feel threatened so he could kill people.

Makes fun of Rittenhouse's Mother driving him to the protest and says "You have to drop me two blocks away so my other racist friends don't see you grope me" in that silly voice he does.

"I hope he never does a a 23 and me because with those big pouty lips he's not gonna like the results. Then he's gonna have to go down to the hideout knocking on the door saying 'Come on man I'm like 91% you' ", then he does a Hitler voice in reply "Unz Fuhrer only acceptz 100% Caucasian!!!!"

Sounds pretty spot on

The Kyle Rittenhouse issue shouldn't be left or right wing.

If you look at the facts of the case, he did nothing illegal and defended himself when attacked.

There's no evidence for racism or that he wanted to murder people.

The problem is not leftwing people, the problem is people who ignore facts of a case or situation because it doesn't correspond to their political bias.

Wtf would you know about defending yourself, you weak and unarmed Brit?

damn, i like jokes but thats too far. he needs to lose his job immediately

Bill burr would cry people not defending him when gets #MEtoo which Reddit favorites always do.

Weirdly he's a pro second amendment guy but doesn't seem to understand it.

Lol what a fucking retard. Enjoy that lawsuit Bill.

hes there ever been a funny netflix comedy special?

Podcasting ruined standup comedy

I’ve never seen a comedian crash and burn more spectacularly than bull burr. His she ape has ruined him

Gringo Papi

I'm just happy he will now go on rogan again, those are pretty funny every time.

Not really. Bill has always just been a whiner. All of his comedy has always been whining. It's just that the further he gets away from O&A and more into his own the less men he seems to have around him busting his balls so he doesn't whine about faggy shit

Unironically better than any of Joe Rogan’s other underlings. At least he isn’t a “comedians are the new philosophers” sanctimonious type comic. He is just bad.

Read A Woman's review of the shows.

cancelfag. You're no different than all the trannies trying to get Chappelle and Gervais removed from Netflix.

Attached: 4239 - glasses hair open_mouth smug soyjak variant_chudjak.png (2000x2000, 327.91K)

It's annoying because Joe sees him as a friend, Bill sees him differently. Joe never challenges things Bill says that if anyone else said he would like masks and covid. Bill makes some stupid

>JUST DO IT WHY IS IT SO HARD FORGET ABOUT THE FACTS OR YOUR RIGHTS

Garbage and Joe goes 'ha ha yeah I guess. So how's your helicopter? You been on the road lately?'

Sorry forgot link
readysteadycut.com/2022/06/06/review-bill-burr-presents-friends-who-kill-netflix-comedy-special/
Michelle Wolf sucks ass.

I AM YELLING
I SAY COMMON THINGS PEOPLE THINK OUT LOUD
MY WIFE IS BLACK HOW CAN I BE RACIST
I DID A FUNNY BOOMER THING AND YELLED ABOUT IT
I AM STILL YELLING