Girls get it done!

Girls get it done!

Attached: 1627716273038.jpg (1280x720, 101.58K)

That's a man.

Wow

redheads all look like they smell like shit

>11 in season 5

Attached: de15a7742461f9b546d8ab0907e6ce01--sylvester-stallone-the-face.jpg (736x939, 98.27K)

And by done I mean lick my asshole relentlessly

max wants steve's BWC

>season 11 episode 5

Attached: sneedchuck.jpg (706x1024, 88.23K)

Post more Chrissy.

Attached: chrissycunningham.jpg (1170x1530, 173.59K)

its the shitty crumbly hair and leathery skin genetics.

>go through their cunt phase early
>back to innocent no-bully cuties next season

Wife material

this, they went into their "girly buy stuff" phase in S3 and reverted to shy in S4
Is that consistent with teenage development? almost all women who finally got into the "bitches who buy stuff and know they have power over men" phase never got out if it.

depends on their popularity and insecurity levels i think
some might speculate, they needed the bullying and trauma to make them better people again
You just know if 11 was hot shit at high school, she'd forget Mike even exists.

Which one lol!

Also checked

Everything in this show is service to le 80’s nostalgia, they just wanted a scene where two girls go on a shopping spree at their local mall, because remember malls in the 80’s??

Thanks for your expertise! All those hours of listening to Dr. peterson and never meeting IRL have really pid off

yeah, S3 went balls to the walls with that shitty le 80s stuff. Now in S4 they're a bit more normal, if still stereotypes.
S1 and 2 had a bit of "80s town-spielberg" tone to it still.

no hours of peterson for me, I just went to HS and saw women develop.

I bet you never spoke to one about something besides schoolwork for more than 30 seconds.

>Seething roastie

What did I say that's so wrong? I just said women tend to develop into these fad following people who get a gaggle of horny guys after them.
Did I miss so much? Im not even criticizng them, nor saying all women are like that in HS.
Why are you so angry at what I said?