The only good moment in the sequels

The only good moment in the sequels

Attached: vskdpe0bfwqe8mp3uelk.jpg (1024x576, 51.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJTz-ahXyyI&ab_channel=AWESOMEMOVIECLIPS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Finn was supposed to go Jedi
>Or at least it was supposed to mean that any hero could rise up against the first order and the sith
God I hate Disney. Finn is bad ass in NuBattlefront 2.

unironically the nigger is a better character than MaRey Sue.

reminder that if you saw this movie you're beyond saving

I know Boyega is a retarded race-baiting pussy, but his character was actually not terrible in this flick. Better than Ridley and Driver anyway, and way better than the shit they did to Han and Leia. It's baffling how bad they fucked what should have been a lay-up.

Imagine being this braindamaged

I am retarded, admittedly, but in what manner do you regard?

I hate Goyega but he got robbed, they all did

>Somehow Finn is Palpatine
It would work

wow a laser sword, star trek is soooooo impressive!!!1111

please keep star wars discussion limited to your containment thread

I actually liked his character a lot in the first movie. They did absolutely nothing with him afterwards though

Such a weird "fake-out" by having him be completely useless. I wish the social media didn't exist so writers weren't mind-broken into constantly trying to subvert expectations.

>t. dude that made the tranny thread

bump

this was unironically kino as fuck
he clearly has no shot at beating kylo yet he still tries to save rey
kino

>imagine the seethe

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u6.jpg (750x1000, 110.82K)

The intro scene where his friend dies in his arms was great then squandered when he starts whooping and hollering as he kills his former comrades. Finn had potential though and was so wasted

could have been pretty kino when he and poe tries to escape the first order ship that Finn doesn't want to shoot but has to in order to survive, would have been kino if the first 30 minutes were JUST finn and his turn over to the resistance, but that might be too brutal for star wars

You know what, I actually agree with you. Competent storytellers would have built on this, the clear underdog versus the hypercompetent Force wunderkind. We'd have seen Rey seduced to the Dark Side courtesy of her arrogance, rejecting Luke's teachings, leaving Finn Luke's sole pupil. That could have been an amazing story.

But Disney.

Ironically a better twist would've been if Fin was the designated Force user and not Rey.

>They did absolutely nothing with him afterwards though
I honestly can't remember a single thing he done after quitting as a Stormtrooper

looking back, this was pretty kino
youtube.com/watch?v=FJTz-ahXyyI&ab_channel=AWESOMEMOVIECLIPS

I just don't get how nobody thought it was stupid to have him be a janitor turned soldier. Like wow he really knows how to use that broom so let's train him to kill rebels

Wasn't that more of a gag iirc? he was a soldier but was just not respected/competent so they gave him a bunch of bs to do?

amusing part here is finn, someone who has picked up a lightsaber for the first time, somehow fights better than she does until that power up moment she has. then again it's a fight between three incompetent people.

Attached: c07ce2edf91d2bedc085d6bd4addba2c0106ee1d_00.jpg (512x288, 23.88K)

The way Disney failed the most was the merchandising. And holy shit did they fuck up hard. Think of recent things such as not having baby yeed dolls on the shelf for Christmas after he was first shown in Mandalorian. But more importantly they fucked up the sequels by not fortifying the lore. The prequel movies were not that great (better than sequels tho) but think of the massive push Lucas did with video games and cartoon series during the 2000's after/during those movies. It was the golden age of star wars video games and cartoons. Disney gave almost exclusive rights to SW games to one of the most inept and greedy/shady producers history will probably ever know and they did fuck all with it except a few subpar Battlefronts until AFTER they were threatened with and ultimately lost exclusivity rights.