The Zoomer Question

>Popular show uses an obscure/old song
>Youtube comments are flooded with "Who came from [X]?" and "Admit it, you searched for this"
RRRRREEEE, NORMIE ZOOMER SWINE GET OUT!!!!!!

Attached: RRRRREEEEE.png (600x439, 234.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_yF3fCWfmEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you subject yourself to youtube comments

i've been banned from posting comments after i posted on abby shapiro's channel looks like israel could do with some diversity after a terror attack

zoomoids?? rodent like entities, really..if you will. *clink clink* here here.

I can guarantee that you’re some fat dork based on the way you type

You broccoli-headed motherfuckers really do deserve to be genocided though.

nope sorry zoomoid keep projecting sorry you got mad lil guy

What’s a zoomoid?

Anyone remember this song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_yF3fCWfmEk

Attached: 1653899316685.gif (255x191, 2.68M)

an insect like humanoid that walks around on 2 legs, none older than 25 are known to exist. individually they arent very strong but they specialize in swarm tactics. theyre known to enjoy primitive beats and drums.

So, let me get this straight

Zoomers discover that past generations had wonderful media and want to experience that too, getting outside their bubble and broadening their horizons.
Instead of pretending that they always knew what it was like some millennial hipster, they're open and honest about their ignorance.

And you STILL fucking complain?

I dunno, I quite like the occasional comment on a Wagner composition

>Thread subject is The Zoomer Question
>OP proceeds to sperg out
>Doesn't ask a question

Zoomers are an objectively better generation than millennials.

>video of zoomer watching LotR for the first time and reacting to it

Attached: 1650709205729.gif (280x258, 1018.76K)

They should be born with an encyclopaedic knowledge of culture from when I was 10.

I went into a complete sperg meltdown when I found out that The The - This is the Day was used in some dogshit zoomer show. The cunts have flooded the comment section with that shit now

>zoomers discover that music was better when it wasnt just piles of zog promoted bix nood hip hop

the more the merrier
if i have to hear one more "cool" music segment backed with ugly generic mumblepop, im going to puke

nobody:

delete this

The problem isn't them seeking out older stuff. It's the autistic LOOK I HEARD THIS SONG FROM [CURRENT THING] DID YOU HEAR THIS SONG FROM [CURRENT THING] ALSO? AREN'T WE ALL SO TRENDY AND COOL??? comments.