I don't know how many times I've heard someone say they were planning to watch something because Zendaya was in it

I don't know how many times I've heard someone say they were planning to watch something because Zendaya was in it

Zoomies seem to eat up any film she does

but... why?

Attached: zendaya.jpg (225x225, 6.19K)

She cute

Nigger

L E G S
E
G
S

Attached: zen.jpg (1080x1290, 164.24K)

these traits are shared by many others

why is it zendaya specifically that zoomers latch onto

She's the Audrey Hepburn of the 21st century

as a millenial, nu-mj looks like she would blow you for a dubsack and half a bar
shes the girl next door for zoomies

Consider the audience. Most kids in the US are of mixed race. They identify with actors that look like them. For the same reason I like Cruise and Patkinson they like mixed people like Zendaya. They identify with black culture and crime, drugs and prostitution because that is what they know.

basically this. also zendaya is thin and as much as they like to pat themselves on the back about body positivity or whatever, fat people are disgusting so they like to look at someone who is actually a healthy weight.

She's really hot.

Shes pretty good looking for a mutt

>le annoyed mutt
Why do zoomers like her anyways?

Attached: 938230948.png (800x469, 283.63K)

She's really, really not.

She's an instagram celeb, just like Tom Holland.
They're not real actors and have no pull outside of social media. Their movies usually under perform unless it's capeshit

>as a millenial, nu-mj looks like she would blow you for a dubsack and half a bar
In English please?

this

Attached: 1633867631698.jpg (1398x3119, 870.19K)

All movies under perform unless they are capeshit

nobody else out there with her physique. and she's young.

34 year old boomer here, I believe it's a 20 dollar sack of weed and half a Xanax pill. I've fucked women for less in my day. Not doing an ama so don't @ me virgins

Attractive in makeup and straight hair. Looks like a gypsy with curled African hair and when she tries to look ghetto.

That should be for all women, but to me nogs always look like shit, so the fact she is attractive under certain conditions is a compliment to her.

You haven't heard it at all, because all her popularity is marketing and bots.

Tom Holland is real, he did some indies from early in his career whereas she literally suck Weinstein's dick and was in the Disney machine.

bussin

Attached: zendaya.png (1844x1242, 1.99M)