Yep

Yep.

Attached: kingofthehill.jpg (1600x1200, 437.88K)

bee ay bay
bee ee bee
bee aye bicky bye bee oh boh
bicky bye boh bee you boo bicky bye boh boo

yep.

american dad > family guy > the simpsons > south park > king of the hill

Hank loves to get 'pegged' on a thursday

Attached: 1625846409654.jpg (227x222, 8.92K)

mmmhm

Attached: boom.jpg (500x500, 29.94K)

it don't mattah. none ah dis mattahs

Attached: ddd.jpg (646x439, 41.05K)

unfunny boomer show

also, it had no reason to be animated - nothing cartoonish happens. they could have recorded it live action

>t.

Attached: 1628851941821.jpg (680x1067, 78.27K)

Nope

Based ADHD zoomie.
The correct ranking is:
Simpsons > King of the Hill > South Park > Family Guy > American Dad

kys zoomer freak

>nothing cartoonish happens. they could have recorded it live action
Absolutely braindead take. The show had a lot of shots that would've been expensive in live action and having so many different characters would've been more expensive than just paying Dave Herman to do a million voices. Most live action sitcoms have a few sets, KOTH had a lot of action and many different locations, you're nuts if you think half the episodes would work in live action.

yes and the actors could do their own stunts
resurrect kubrick to direct the peggy skydive episode

Preview of 2022 reboot’s first episode
>Hank: Heh…so uh get this guys…bobby has come out as a lady
>Bill:All ain’t that sweet. You know we had a guy in the force who came out as a lady and I’ve never seen her happier. I tried to ask her for a date but she didn’t reply. Heh…probably too busy doin all her new lady stuff!
>Boomhauer:Dangoldbobbybraveandbeautifultalkinaboutrespectinherpronounslikeheckincuteandvalid
>Dale:*sniffs*yeah…you know they’re spraying for that. Those trucks that come through and tell you they’re spraying for mosquitos? Hah, likely story. They’re actually spraying hormone changing mustard gas. Once they found out females have an inherent superior pain tolerance to men the military has trying to cultivate a breed of super-women to lead their new secret special ops team. They call it “Operation Tranbo”
>Hank:”Gotdang it Dale the government is not spraying hormone drugs to change gender identities. Bobby is cute and valid and transgender rights are human rights I tell you hwut”

Attached: CAF57F9E-BFE9-4291-9018-8507F1DA318A.jpg (678x452, 50.27K)

Hank, it is wrong to take something that belongs to another man.

Attached: John Redcorn.jpg (355x500, 32.24K)

Based high iq millennial Chad shitting on sub 80 IQ zoom zoom.

>newfag buzzwords every other word

Perfect ranking if we restrict the Simpsons to seasons 2-6 (and like 2-3 episodes of season 7). Everything after that was more awful than decent. Koth has a quality dip too but it overall had a lot more good seasons than bad.

>no weird mike

>if we restrict the Simpsons to seasons 2-6
Beyond contrarian. For me the good Simpsons is seasons 2-9, yes season 9 is far weaker but it still has classics like Girly Edition and Reality Bites.
The show died with that Alec Baldwin episode, makes me shudder just to think about.