What the fuck is with these weird games how’s on Netflix?

What the fuck is with these weird games how’s on Netflix?
I am not being hyperbolic in the slightest when I say I feel like that they’re making these shows to target a sub 80 IQ demographic. Even the Netflix posters look like some satirical “OW MY BALLS!” Level trash.

Who the fuck is watching this?

Attached: 7AE5F44A-4DD3-4D53-8EBA-4DDF9C673687.jpg (341x192, 16.36K)

What the fuck is this?

Attached: AE17E165-693D-4733-9C2E-3D3C19AD9C83.jpg (739x415, 71.79K)

Admittedly I’m no brain genius, but I love them. A lot of times I get home from working and just want to relax with something I don’t need to think about for a few hours, these hit the spot.

I think it's to make people less intelligent.

Wasn't there a clone of this series on the Roku Channel? I think they called it "Eye Candy".

Did you actually watch any of them, or are you just shitposting?
Silly question, I know.

Kino

Six seasons.
SIX FUCKING SEASONS OF WATCHING RETARDS FAIL TO BAKE. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU WATCH THIS?

Attached: 70A6E91F-2410-4593-B396-776AA26E2E25.jpg (267x374, 21.87K)

Please, do enlighten me on the exhilarating an subtle nuances hidden in the game show where retards look at two shoes and have to decide which one is cake or the show where retards jump from chair to chair to not touch the floor.

ai generated and 100% guaranteed to get viewership

Correct. See

This is nothing new
Reality TV like Big brother kicked off the double digit IQ trash a long time ago

Go fuck yourself. I’m a highly paid professional, I probably make more money than you ever will. God forbid I want to unwind sometimes. What do you do with your free time? Jerk off to Hentai?

Golems, so that they can become more braindead.

I thought so.

nott him but the cake one might show the intricacies of artisan cake making. dunno about the lava one tho lol

Hollywood is a money-laundering scheme. They know you'll leave it on as background noise and they don't care.

Unwind with better television? Pick something that at least shows people demonstrating a more practical skill? Try Forged in Fire.

It really does feel like an AI generated it. Even the human “interactions” in the show between the hosts and the guests come off as incredibly cheesy and fake. I can’t put it into words but I watched a few episodes at a friends house and everything felt really off. Like the “uncanny valley” feeling but for human emotion/interaction as opposed to appearance.

Attached: 4148D1D2-AA34-437D-A18A-0B6E2F1F284E.jpg (750x409, 38.46K)

They're making full blown tv series out of stuff that are good for a 10min youtube video at most...

Hey everyone? Everybody? We got a sword guy here! Repeat: we have a guy who watches shows about making swords! Roll out the red carpet for this superstar!

Every time I see that woman in a picture of video I keep thinking that her hair is some glued-on piece

It was just an example of something that's not pure excess idiotic hyper-consumerism, you fucknut

I thought so.