Alfred Kinsey

Just saw them talk briefly in the "What is a Woman" documentary about this guy. Apparently he experimented on babies to prove that humans are sexual or something. Are there any documentaries about him or his influence on psychology?

Attached: 1654491497888.jpg (1177x1512, 301.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6J7qLv-2hA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His base group were the Little brothers and he learned they experimented on each other as children. The all male group would fondle each other, make out and experiment by putting each other’s genitals in their mouths. They were a sick family.

There is a heavily sanitized hagiography with Liam Neeson in the role of Alfred Kinsey. Not sure about documentaries.

He would put those boys together in the room and they would touch each other’s genitals. Just crawl over to each other and put the genitals in their mouths.

You watched what is a woman too huh?

He is probably in Hell right now.

Hell is too cushy a place for the likes of him. He has probably been damned for all eternity to a place far worse than that.

He mindfucked his test subjects into becoming the gayest men in the entire world and he succeeded too though they were prison gay only due to being unable to attract women of any kind.

>studying human sexuality is .... LE BAD!

Just read his book, but don't leave it on your shelf for others to see.

Attached: 1654491542553.png (1120x730, 852.04K)

Yeah. I'd heard of John Money before but not Kinsey.

There's one from the 90s, a one hour TV show, very shocking. Kinsey was dead but they talk to an assistant of his who is completely unapologetic. Maybe I can find it.

Here, found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=W6J7qLv-2hA
There's also a nearly three hour "Kinsey syndrome," but I haven't seen that one.

Thanks. I was looking for it there.

How do you verify a 3 month old having an orgasm? Is that even legal?

These are who the people wanting to molest your children look up to. Oh wait, that makes perfect sense.

Why would it matter if it were legal?

shut up faggot

>rapes kids

Who knew

>19 orgasms in 1hr
This should be have been thaught earlier for us...

Kinsey classified a prepubescent orgasm as crying, fighting, etc.
>11 month old
>14 "orgasms" in 38 minutes
It didn't have to be legal because Kinsey coincidentally knew a pedo who took the notes and timed his crimes exactly as was needed for the experiments.
He's a prime example of people respecting "authority" too much. You're expected to accept his results without looking too deep into his methodology. His conclusions on male sexuality were made from studying imprisoned sex offenders.

>drawing the conclusions you want so you can force your deviant sexuality onto the public at large is... LE GOOD!