What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

Attached: 89520858-394C-45F4-A1A2-0498567EBAA9.jpg (1196x1395, 365.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thethings.com/max-from-stranger-things-sadie-sink-scandal-duffer-brothers/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Obsessing over celebrities and how they look

Apparently Any Forums is just /tmz/ now

OP should kill himself

Makeup.

It can make older women look younger, but it ALWAYS makes younger women look older

No sauce, KYS.

If I had to guess, Topaz Gigapixel. Also: kys

"Describing the kiss, which occurs at the Hawkins Middle School Snow Ball, Sink told Beyond Stranger Things: 'The kiss was not written in the script. I get there, the first day of Snowball… one of you, I think it was you Ross, you say, ‘Ooh, Sadie, you ready for the kiss?’ I’m like, ‘What! No! That’s not in the script. That’s not happening.'
>So the whole day I was like stressed out, I was like ‘Oh my god, wait, am I gonna have to…’ and it didn’t happen that day, but then the second day of filming the Snow Ball.'
>Duffer responded: 'You reacted so strongly to this. I was just joking, and you were so freaked out that I was like well, I got to make her do it now. That’s why I’m saying it’s your fault.'"
"Just to make sure, TheWrap asked if anyone had prepped her on what to say about the kiss. At that point, an uncomfortable pause ensued, Sink’s publicist said she believed she had answered the question fully, and everyone moved on to talking about skateboarding."

(Source: thethings.com/max-from-stranger-things-sadie-sink-scandal-duffer-brothers/)

why is this woman shilled so hard everywhere all of a sudden
she makes me wanna gag

thats disgusting

Sadie Sank

Sadie Toilet

Let that sink in.

fucking creepy cuck dudes.

is that the assistant lady from the boys?

sexdeprived autismals have nothing better to do than obsess over women they can never have

bitch looks like hilary clinton

based Duffer

cocaine

High fructose corn syrup

that's the wall, brother

>Duffer responded: 'You reacted so strongly to this. I was just joking, and you were so freaked out that I was like well, I got to make her do it now. That’s why I’m saying it’s your fault.'"
He's so weird