This scene should be a litmus test for sociopathy if you found it funny

This scene should be a litmus test for sociopathy if you found it funny

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73.09K)

Literally what is this?

He was jerking off dressed up as Chum Chum from Fanboy and Chum Chum. Autoeroticasphyxiating hinself.

dude ... that is so fucking random. are you pitching an adult swim pilot any time soon cuz youd rock there

Wop's lol

I love posting about your peons everyday and making people read about your penis.

It's a scene from The Boys.

Evil Superman forces evil Aquaman to eat a live octopus that he's in love with.

Koreans do this though

Yeah and they're fucking sociopaths with no soul desu

>

Rich and his brother Raymond dressed like this and getting off. I could see them doing that.

Don't be like that

it was a little bit funny but i don't know why everyone has become such a pussy around homelander. i remember the other members of the seven were obviously aware that he could insta-rape them but i don't recall everyone being a submissive bitch to him on this level

Don't you fucking dare disrespect us, we was great civilization long before you lived in caves.

Attached: huge.101.505320.jpg (379x450, 21.04K)

I like how they also have the highest non Muslim rate of circumcision in the world after America too

Excuse me, are you a descendant of the people of Israel? No? Then you don't get to define what sociopathy is, chud.

what's a litmus?

They’re all Pentecostals like Americans. They even have the mega churches and give money to Israel.

a couple die every year from it too because they try to swallow the live octopus and it'll get itself stuck halfway down. the "secret" is to chew the little sucker until it stops moving and then swallow.

litmus balls

Because Homelander is more unhinged than ever and they know his girlfriend got mutilated and died and made everyone think he is a nazi.

Most pentecostals are in Latin America, not the US. Christian Koreans are mostly presbyterians, methodists etc, and it's only like 40% of the population.

I got angry. I turned off the vid seething. I noticed, too, there is a reliance on animal cruelty in the show as gags. The whale and all that. Not surprising for a Jewish show. They don't know any better, the people involved at the production level are the absolute worst kinds of people alive today. I did finish the ep after skipping this bit, but fuck. Along with the SJW bullshit this show has been steadily bait and switching, it's questionable if I'll even continue. Mainly because the first season was awesome, but at this point I'm just waiting for Homemaker to go postal and get taken down by the diverse group of roulette meat and stronk wimmins who don need no man. So probably not.

You were almost completely illiterate until Japanese rule, which only bumped you up to 20% literacy.

Sociopathy isnt a clinical term