What is wrong with this child?

What is wrong with this child?

Attached: 1652885357703.jpg (480x360, 21.48K)

Mommy issue

dad tickled her belly button from the inside when she was 5, never found that level of satisfaction ever again. became a cunt.
many such cases.

Attracted to her older brother.

BPD

Nothing, this is just what happens when you give a woman power and little or no oversight.

nothing, she just lost the battle at the end

She wants to fuck the Avatar.

sex

Attached: 1654040966361.jpg (3300x3508, 2.09M)

I doubt Ozai cared enough about her to even do that. Probably forgot he even had a daughter when she was out of his sight.

Her mom loved her brother more so she decided to become a daddy’s girl to compensate

>Her mom loved her brother
Fucking why though? Her mom is a cunt and a bad parent for playing favorites like that.

>probably had some natural tendencies for being a sadist
>her father just encouraged this while her mother could really do nothing about it which when combined with her eventually leaving and her father spoiling her while not truly loving her just made these issues worse
>then given even more power when she grew up resulting in a perfect concotion of mental instability
>completely broke under the pressue especially when her brother arrived to challenge her

>What is wrong with this child?
Nothing. She's perfect for stepping.

Because Zuko wasn’t a prodigy like Azula and Ozai was awful to him so their Mother gave Zuko more love

what nationality was the fire nation supposed to resemble... chinese/japanese? why'd they make the rest SEAniggers lol

>why'd they make the rest SEAniggers
Excuse me?

Attached: 1650569241841.jpg (960x720, 39.11K)

Fire Nation are Japs. Earth Kingdom are Chinese. Water Tribe are Inuit. Air Nomads are Tibetan.

Zuko had the capacity for empathy which Azula seemed to lack completely. Is there even one moment in the entire series (even including the comics) where she shows any signs of remorse for her actions? It didn't even seem like Azula wanted a relationship with her mother until she realizes Zuko was getting more attention because he sought it out.

no baby in her womb

She was a sociopath who only cared for self gratification and scorning others

she didn't have me for a bf

sex with toph

She cute.

Attached: toph-toph-feet.gif (640x474, 427.26K)

This actually raises a question in my mind. Do they all write in the same language? Also, what is that language? Chinese? Were there any examples of written language in the show? I honestly can't remember, but if there was, I'd imagine it was Chinese characters. Am I wrong?