So true!

So true!

Attached: 1654577958107.jpg (828x928, 89.19K)

Kill yourself.

>netflix writers be like

Which show is he referencing here?

Daredevil

Punisher

Better call Saul

Wait, punisher is killing people as the punisher in the first episode, what?

> bad shows didn't exist
fuck off memberberries fag

That's a prequel and he's doing his lawyer shit all the time. You retarded fags need to go back to twitter and like and retweet each others nonsensical and wrong posts.

i think in the first episode he is working at a building site and some evil white people steal his sandwich so he kills them
after that it cuts to 8 episodes of jewish cuckholding and a moslem woman in the fbi haha

Watch the first 5 minutes again, brainlet.

no thank you

>Persian
>muslim
As expected of an american

Bad shows existed but they were paced differently. Even if a show sucked they try to get to the most out of premise each week while today it's about creating a build up something that keeps you subscribed to a streaming service. Compare 70's Hulk where each episode had hulk action and a compete self contained story to keep you tuned in to MCU shows which have to space out the plot points and action so you renew for the next month

I spammed this in Halo threads until it picked up because I thought that's how it would turn out but they didn't even go to Halo yet lmfao

I don't use twitter but have seen this stupid fucking tweet about 20 times on this God damn board. Why is this board so shit now?

>I SPAM TWITTER
wow thanks for your service bro

I'm not a hero. But I served in a company of heroes.

looks like northenlion bit

Nowadays if a show is called surf dracula you'd see that fool for half of the first episode, until the introduction of beach draculina, whose plotline intersect with that of surf dracula, and at the end of the last episode surf dracula finally gets the surfboard, but you got the impression he is not as cool as you thought he was.