Matrix 4

What did you think of the Matrix 4? Was it any good? Or was it trash?

Attached: 1654457442772.jpg (900x1244, 449.25K)

A little on the preachy, self-satisfied side. Neil Patrick Harris as the smug, plotting homo (basically playing himself) didn't help much either.

Attached: Amy Winehouse.jpg (630x500, 178.41K)

what is wrong with keanu's face

Attached: 1644951065435.jpg (760x480, 102.26K)

Good ideas, bad execution.

There was no need for it to exist in the first place. With that said, there was a few directions it could be taken to warrant a good sequel. The first half hour or so could be an interesting mind-fuckery movie. But it switches over to a more direct sequel, which also could be fine. But it never settles on what kind of movie it wants to be, and that is its biggest downside. So its more or less a shit movie that shouldnt have been made.

It was more or less sabotaged on purpose out of spite anyway.

Probably this, I think it was purposefuly made to kill any interest in the franchise and deprive WB of money.

Wtf is this real?

Yes. It's a cake he had at a house party. He's a fucking demon.

thats like sociopath edgelord shit, how are there famous "respected" adults that do stuff like that when people die? i never heard about that.

esl

cbt

Hollywood is practically a sociopath edgelord's playground. Warped shit like that is a regular Tuesday to these mentally ill freaks.

How can CAM still look so damn good, hell shes even hotter now.

Her feet look very sexy in this pic

CAM bros we cant stop fuckig winning

I can't express how random this movie felt. It's like an AI generated fever dream. It's like some tranny wanted to meme its previous work without knowing what meme'd it in the first place

...oh wait

but gay men are never catty! lol damn doogie what the fuck.

thats probaby the main problem, they could be based but they adopt the worse female traits

You never heard about it because it happened 11 years ago when you were in jr high. That was posted on the modern family homo’s account and never even got reported. It was no holds barred content on twitter back then. Unfortunately like everything that gets too big it’s been ruined now. Harris is still a ghoul for doing that shit though like 2 day after she passed.

lol youre calling me a zoomer because i dont know about this? I dont follow celebrities, and twitter has always been pozzed the fact youre implying it was ever good in the first place makes you the zoomer.

I want to know who ate what pieces, for all we know NPH was scoping out for the real psychopaths.

She went full mommy here.