Why DID everyone like this asshole so much? He treated everyone like shit

Why DID everyone like this asshole so much? He treated everyone like shit.

Attached: vic.jpg (680x1024, 155.25K)

People like confident assholes. Especially women. Also watch The Seven Five to see the real life strike team.

He was a populist at heart, and knew how to turn on the charm when he needed to.

Do Ronnie and Lem ever become real characters? I'm on season 4 and Lem is still "I have a conscience even though I'm a violent corrupt cop lol" and Ronnie's entire character is just "I have a beard instead of a mustache now"

Keep watching

tfw Lem had to die so Ronnie could become a character

Not really lol

He knew the game and he held to it. If you think he treated people like shit you're a part of the problem sweety

If this bothers you in a show of this nature you should just give up looking for kino and turn on the TV and watch the pride parade.

who?

he was a strong, brave, competent, smart, dominant man, and a father. he could afford to be an asshole to people he didnt like.

I was under the impression that they were based on LA cops, and those are NYC.

i cant stand him he never fucks troons properly he just slowly puts half his dick in and out
boring

Ronnie wasn't even a real character in the beginning, just an extra. His actor stuck around long enough that they ended up writing him into the show.

not him. i think theyr based on something called CRASH (community resources against street hoodlums, i believe). look them up, some of the shit they did was pretty wild. the main villain from GTASA was based on them aswell if youve played that

tfw Ronnie had to die so Lem could become a character

>YOU WANNA MAKE ANOTHER POST?

Attached: you wanna make another call.jpg (1443x762, 51.93K)

>scumbag punk

He made you, suck?

What was her problem she was such a cunt

>gets raped
lol ok I don't have time for this now we'll talk about it later you retard

He was there to entertain women and normies as a violent circus ape. Dutch was /ourguy/.

Attached: dutch_delicious-feet.jpg (720x540, 78.11K)