This show immediately get forgotten the moment the last episode aired. It had no lasting appeal no buzz nothing...

This show immediately get forgotten the moment the last episode aired. It had no lasting appeal no buzz nothing. This character could never show up again in the MCU and no one would give a fuck.

Attached: MV5BYTc5OWNhYjktMThlOS00ODUxLTgwNDQtZjdjYjkyM2IwZTZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA3MTU2MjE@._V1_.jpg (1688x2500, 1.36M)

All capeshit products could just end tomorrow and all that would happen culturally is a bunch of pissed off "fans" would exist for a generation or two

that's going to happen with the Obi-Wan show too lol.

That’s all media today

The show was already bland, uninteresting, and by-the-numbers up until the finale, and then they decided to end on an equally boring "giant CGI monster" fight that came out of nowhere. I don't think the writers really understood the character

started out kind on interesting, turned into a boring show I only finished being it wasn't very many eps. This is a problem Any Forums saw coming years ago. Once Marvel burns past their tier 1 AAA level heroes, no one really cares about the B to D list ones. Unless fans just like the actor.
It's still not going to slow down the endless march of capeshit.

>bait and switch for decade
acting surprised

Moonknight is a good character if done well they did him horribly

It looked so cheap and the story was boring streaming wheel spinning.

It was trash as fuck
, just give more shitty star wars

Cope harder

Clearly you do fucking care user if you are watching the spin off show about a D list character? These shows are for the hardcore fans

i watched this cause ethan hawke is in it. i stopped after episode 3. hawke was alright but not nearly good enough to save this show from being garbage. probably was too much to ask.

>Once Marvel burns past their tier 1 AAA level heroes, no one really cares about the B to D list ones

They're getting ready to formally introduce the Fantastic Four and the X-Men so they still got quite a bit of ways to go.

>their tier 1 AAA level heroes
>captain america
>iron man
>thor
>tier 1 AAA level heroes
Hmm

These fuckers should stop trying to tie tv-shows into a movie universe. They had shows like Agents of Shieet and Agt Carter that were complete spin-offs which had their audience like my mom but you were never expected to watch this shit to understand what happens in movies.

I walked into a room where it was on, and I thought I was going to be watching a goofy movie about a loser working at a museum. I would have been happy with that.

wandavision yes but moon knight doesnt have connection to the movie they only namedrop madripoor

How did Hydra get the Sceptre in Age of Ultron?

they fully explain it on agent of shield which the worst season imo after they dont need to tie-in the marvel movies aos storywise feels so much better

How did S.H.I.E.E.T got the tesseract before Avengers? Nobody cared at the time,

>This show had a bad villain. I mean, who the hell wants a giantess crocodile goddess wife who will solve all the world's problems, love you and make you immortal?

Really?

Attached: logy.jpg (1200x676, 302.09K)

Disney+ MCU shows was a horrible concept from the beginning,

beside from the final episode, I liked it a lot, but Im not one of those sóybóys, who need to hype everything

they weren't interested in understanding the character, the whole reason they brought him in was just to springboard Le Scarlet Scarab off MK's name appeal because nobody would care otherwise.