I will now watch your series

I will now watch your series

Attached: JENNA-ORTEGA.jpg (1707x2560, 326.51K)

I feel like this show was a rush job even since the Addams estate shut down that Adult Wednesday Addams series on YT.

Attached: 1640044712079.jpg (252x297, 15.98K)

>suddenly Any Forums is fine with PoC casting

I want to love her but I can't get over her fucking a negro in X.

is this the roll that will finally make Jenna big on Any Forums? she deserves it bros, she is so cute...

It's ok if you enjoy cocks, user

Attached: Wednesday_Addams_DSL.webm (608x1080, 1.63M)

You retarded? Her dad is literally named Gomez

If they're hot then yes.
Not if they're some fat, ugly balding tranny nigger.

What a horrible image

please tell me she's 18

she's got the jawline of the euphoria troon

what is the Wednesday Adams dress thing called? Thinking of buying one for my gf so I can rape her innit

God tier lips

>Latina actress as Wednesday
>A character whose dad is literally named Gomez
Explain yourself, retard.

Attached: 1640921305891.png (500x372, 105.99K)

GODDAMN THOSE DSL

Attached: 1634216934437.jpg (1071x1600, 578.89K)

sweet merciful jesus, i would glue her eyes shut the moment she even went near my dick.

She's 20, but it's totally normal to be attracted to 15-16 year olds, this guilt-tripping only works on Americans, because they are massively retarded.

A long sleeved dress.

C H E C K E D

Attached: 1641970836021.jpg (500x500, 70.33K)

Hot Topic

She looks nothing like Zendaya

Witnessed

This. Projecting leftists will struggle to understand this but we don’t care about politics nearly as much as it appears, most of us began our lives as overwhelmingly left wing people. We care more about beauty, about things actually being good. Politics comes up so frequently here not because we’re obsess with it but because it’s clearly the reason that films and tv shows are deliberately being made ugly and worse. I don’t care about there being black people in movies, so long as it’s good, I care when hollywood jews fill everything with the ugliest niggers they can find that can’t even act and write them to be morally and intellectually faultless (which is innate jarring due to how obviously retarded looking they often are) because they’re trying to combat “racists”

Thank you Jesus, Mary and Joseph she's not an ugly black girl.

At least they had no sex scene or even any kissing together.

This. Lookism > any coherent ideology.

>PoC
just say mutt