Literally me watching The Joker

Literally me watching The Joker

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Oh no, is The Boys pozzed now? I didn't even watch season 2, but I don't like the looks of this.

>wokeness bad
>antiwokeness bad

What side does the show take in this scene? Because it looks to me like his strong black partner is about to correct his behavior by telling him how evil the man on tv is.

>oh god please tell me what to think
>i dont even watch the show anymore but this matters to me

same

Yes, it's like hearing a friend you aren't close to anymore became a tranny. Very sad.

I swear this moment made no sense for a guy that married a black girl and is taking care of her son.

At some point the race traitor leftists HAVE to wake up and realize that no matter how much they capitulate and try to be good enough, the people who hate them believe that whiteness is inherently evil, and that you are always one persuasive speech away from committing crimes against humanity.

>now
It literally has been since season 1

It's like the people during the cultural revolution in China who accepted the changes, tried to capitulate, and were genuinely surprised when they were imprisoned.

Get it goy? Being a white man who's against political correctness or who refuses to apologize for slavery, patriarchy etc. means you're a psycho who's just pissed he won't be able to do whatever he wants anymore!

I don't get it. So rich and corrupt powerful people are good?

They're still trying the cutting social commentary angle huh

The Boys was always pozzed.

The moment fails on every level because Homelander isn't saying anything that isn't true

Tell me this isn't how you white guys felt when Trump would talk. Its accurate but youre just mad because its holding up a mirror.

He loves his interracial Rachel.

We just wanted the fucking wall.

woah they really nailed the subtlety with the reaction from that oil drilling redditor

maybe if you replaced "rich and powerful people" with "jews" then i might actually lean forward in my chair like that sad sack of shit they show as a stand in for what they think Any Forums looks like.